1. W hat

W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

United States
    1. Post private key to obscure site on Freenet, Tor, GNUnet, etc.
    2. Drive far away to somewhere with open wifi
    3. Send a message somewhere to someone, letting them know the key is there

Assuming you secure your anonymity through steps 1, 2, and 3, there's no risk. If anything Nintendo would sue people who further publicized it, which would dilute the risk considerably. Sony vs. Geohot in the PS3 era was not done with much subtlety - Mr. Hotz didn't take steps to protect himself.

And, it was settled out of court. With ACLU / EFF backing, perhaps the courts would side with the hacker.

Kargaroc likes this.
  2. Marionumber1

Marionumber1 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    There is no private key to leak anyway. Just the common keys and Starbuck ancast key.

3. djbubba2002

djbubba2002 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

There is a easier way then that...You do it the hard way LOL

4. Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis Banned
    Banned

United States
    Lol, explain with a guide bubba; the hard way.

Fpsrussia117 likes this.
  5. Plstic

Plstic Guru Meditation Error

United States
    Posting to free-net is fairly easy no?

Fpsrussia117 likes this.
  6. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States

Lemme guess, they won't share this "easier method" because they're a bunch of pusillanimous chicken-wusses? :creep: Enough of the teasing bullshit please, we don't appreciate it :D :P Either that or they simply haven't the cojones to share this so-called easy method XDDDD:rofl2:

Margen67 likes this.
  7. Gruntzer

Gruntzer GBAtemp Regular

Libya
    no one does the hack to be anonymous, you sir ignore the might effect of "EGO BOOST".
    most hacks are done either for money or to be recognized , rarely you find those who do it for the community (even if they say so!)

Ray Lewis likes this.
  8. Twili

OP Twili Banned
    Banned

United States
    The requirement to decompress models with quickbms and join the parts with filejoiner is no longer a requirement. And my texture tools are useless now. Just get these:

http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php&filemirror=noesisv412.zip
    http://wikisend.com/download/124036/scenes.7z
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/24ztje

Extract scenes.7z to the scenes folder for Noesis and put fmt_HyruleWarriors_gz.py in the python folder inside the plugins folder. If you're exporting a Wavefront OBJ file, make sure you tick "Flip UVs."

[​IMG]

Credit goes to chrrox. Bone structures and physics-weighted meshes aren't supported yet.

9. FPSRussi4

FPSRussi4 Clean up your act and cut the crap.

Laos
    I gotta tell you, as awesome as this is, I think the models are downright creepy.

10. Kargaroc

Kargaroc GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So will I ever be able to extract files in other games, myself, without having to be someone's bitch?

Margen67 and the_randomizer like this.
  11. Myria

Myria GBAtemp Fan

United States
    If only we could do model *editing*, because the DLC Hilda ought to flip the Triforce logo upside down...

12. Twili

OP Twili Banned
    Banned

United States
    Yes. Deal with it until the common key is leaked. Also I know that you talk shit about me behind my back in #zelda. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. I don't see you going out of your way to get decrypted files. AND the guy who gave me 'em had no problem doing so. Don't be ignorant.

13. the_randomizer

United States

Implying that the common key will ever be leaked :creep: That's a good one :rofl: Getting decrypted files is impossible without the common key anyways, so how the hell is is supposed to "go out of his way to get them". You do realize that showing this and what can be done by the self-proclaimed Illuminati only incites further jealousy, right? This here is the very reason why people are resentful. You show all these things that can be done from the sanctimonious hackers, and yet, we end-users can't do a damn thing on our own. Yet, you imply that he can in fact, get decrypted models without the key? Pretty sure it's impossible to do so.

Shh, don't say that, you might upset the Illuminati :creep:

Margen67 likes this.
  14. Twili

OP Twili Banned
    Banned

United States
    I meant get the files from somebody when I said "go out of my way to get them." You should realize that. :P

15. the_randomizer

United States

Yeah right, implying people are actually generous enough to being willing share decrypted files with end users :P :creep: Oh and the common key being leaked, that's a good one :ph34r:

Margen67 likes this.
  16. Twili

OP Twili Banned
    Banned

United States
    I got them from crediar, if you must know.

17. the_randomizer

United States

Which he won't share, and yes, I know he has been involved with stuff like this for some time. Many hackers are stingy as hell, why should we trust them to release the means so we can do it ourselves? Crediar isn't going to leak the common key either? This thread's nothing but a cock tease.:rolleyes: Sure is nice to see things we'll never get to have. :rolleyes: T'would be a shame is someone "accidentally" leaked the key behind Crediar's back. What's stopping them?

Margen67 likes this.
  18. Twili

OP Twili Banned
    Banned

United States
    You can find the Hyrule Warriors models very easily, if you've seen the other place mentioned in this thread.

19. the_randomizer

United States

But...that doesn't really answer the question regarding Crediar, the common key and their cowardly refusal to release it. Both you and djbubba2002 aren't telling all there is to know, or so it seems, maybe I'm just assuming, I don't know, if I am, oh well.

Edit:

Twili Sorry, I thought you were working or knew of people that...ah crap....

Margen67 likes this.
  20. Twili

OP Twili Banned
    Banned

United States
    Dude, crediar gave me the files and I mirrored them and posted a download on the other site. I don't know how to decrypt games. Why are you convinced that I do?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ripping, model, begun