Hacking Wii U installing Homebrew Channel, Stuck on scam screen

regnis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to install the homebrew channel on my wii u. I have been following this video .

I tried this over a month ago and tried again today with the same result, im getting very fed up at this point.
Every time i get to the scam screen, it takes about 20-30 seconds to load and then it says "press 1 to continue or whatever." This is where my problem lies. Once it loads that message, i cant press 1. Wont let me continue on and im pretty positive that it freezes because none of the other buttons work and i have to unplug the power cord on the wii u in order to turn it off. The power button wont work either. Can anyone please help me?

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a regular WiiMote for that and not a WiiMote w/ Motion Plus built in. There are a select few homebrew apps that don't work with the WiiMote w/ Motion Plus built in. This installer is one of them.

Reactions: titegtnodI

Boobski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it has been like 5 years, but did a different wiimote fix your problem? Or did you find any other way to get past the Press 1 prompt to install Homebrew on vWii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc