XP
Country
United Kingdom

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
source for what the raid itself was soemthign totaly unrelated to hyken.

Crediar even messed around with people joking with everyone here saying the cops phoned the day before saying hyken would be raided so he wipped all its hdds lol how did people believed that, crediar was having a blast reading that topic lol.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm french and i would like to make translations of homebrews for the french community,if you want to share your homebrews for the french,PM me

fenomeno0chris

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys is it possible to play Wii Sports Club?
If I start the game on Loadiine GX2 v0.2 I can't choose a single kind of sport. Does this game need internet connection?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The truth is that 3000 years ago when aliens made the pyramids it turns out these aliens were illuminati reptilian soldiers with vastly better knowledge than humans of the time. Fast forward 3000 years and the emperor overlord in waiting Donald Trump decided that humans like hykem are getting too smart and sent in the cast from buffy the vampire slayer to destroy them (yes the cast from buffy are also illuminati reptilian soldiers). In the end there is a lesson to be learned. Dont get too big for your boots. And, aliens.
11fcr5.jpg

Moraduke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has probably been asked to death, but I just want to be absolutely sure: Do I lose any chance of using homebrew in the near future if I update from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9