Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That Hykem is a liar. I am waiting 2 months for this release now.
If u dont know when to release it then dont give any release dates and delay it.
ffs man
IT'S NOT FUCKING FINISHED. JESUS! DO YOU WANT A BRICK INSTEAD OF A WII U?
/rant over.

Last edited by OctopusRift,

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If u dont know when to release it then dont give any release dates and delay it.
ffs man
Hykem just said this last time (2 days ago)
You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.'

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.
He was trying to update us in this situation but because of people like you, he won't be logging anymore because of all the misconceptions of everything he has said in the past.
Hykem has also been trying to clarify why it is so hard to just release the exploit done and then letting other people work for homebrews, while trying to figure out wtf all the exploit has available for them. It's really not that easy if you think about it, but no, you guys just keep making as if you haven't read anything he's said and just keep pushing him to release it, expecting that would work somehow.

Last edited by josh87402,

swanly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ffs man

Your name suits you although maybe better to swap the k and o to s and u.

I hope hykem is delaying on purpose.... "here by xmas"... "here by February"... "here by March".... "hehehe"... "guess what... thats right april"... "hehehe".

Tis funny.

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it would be preety neat if this was a long and elabored aprill fools joke xD, i wouldnt get mad even :P.

It would indeed be hilarious... But it won't happen
Those who follow their work (not just Hykem's) on IRC and wiiubrew know how they work hard to bring the exploit to life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work