XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does someone know how it could be possible to write into this area:
Code:
virtual         0c000000 - 10000000
physical        8c000000 - 90000000
flags           0x2ff09400
without changing the 0xA0000000 mapping?
I already tried playing with the flags but it always crashes the game either on start or when i try to write something. Does someone have an idea how to set the flags so that the game still boots and the area is writable? Or some other method to get write access?

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
gg Tapatalk for not letting me know anymore when peps write stuff here...

So, in a nutshell I missed the last 6-8 pages here, any new exciting updates regarding hacks, exploits and more?

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
So with the eShop content servers changing URLs (on the 3DS at least), does anybody know if the TubeHax DNS servers have been updated to reflect the change? Gonna be unplugging my Wii U until someone can confirm it.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with the eShop content servers changing URLs (on the 3DS at least), does anybody know if the TubeHax DNS servers have been updated to reflect the change? Gonna be unplugging my Wii U until someone can confirm it.
Doesn't seem like it after all, but note that it hasn't been implemented on the Wii U side yet anyways.
I don't know, I don't run either DNS. Ask on #3dsdev if you want to know what's going on with what. All I saw in there is that they said .165 blocks it, and .065 does not.

Edit: .065 is now blocking that 3DS browser update URL.

Edit 2: .065/.65 is apparently NOT blocking it? Conflicting information abound..I'm sorry guys, I'll try to figure out what's going on.

Edit 3: If you want to try an alternative DNS, you can try https://gbatemp.net/threads/blocking-browserhax-update-message.401280/ 's DNS, but I don't know if those URLs are also being used by the Wii U.

From that link, it looks like we could use the same setup and use 198.91.88.237 as the primary DNS and move TubeHax to secondary?

EDIT: I'm looking into this further.

EDIT2: I will have a solution added to the Definitive Guide later tonight that will show you how to check to see if you are indeed being blocked from specific URLs by using http://www.kloth.net/services/nslookup.php. :) I have also confirmed via nallar that TubeHax DNS was updated to include cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net as of last Friday (10/30/2015).

Last edited by fiveighteen,

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to buy the MK8 DLCs and i'm on 5.3.2. Is there a safe way to get them or is the only way to spoof 5.5.0 because i need the eShop?

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any idea what naehrwert meant by 'easy' IOSU on <5.2?
Means he has a way to exploit IOSU but works on versions <5.2.0. the other IOSU exploit Hykem and others are working on would be possible for 5.5.0 too, but if you want more hacking possibilities ofcourse staying on version eatlier than 5.2.0 would be useful ^^.

Reactions: canariobr

descac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Means he has a way to exploit IOSU but works on versions <5.2.0. the other IOSU exploit Hykem and others are working on would be possible for 5.5.0 too, but if you want more hacking possibilities ofcourse staying on version eatlier than 5.2.0 would be useful ^^.
I know, I'm just wondering how exactly it is easier. It was important enough for him to give a heads up, right?

Watching loadiine mature makes updating really tempting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT