Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
... stop complaining ... go open a book ( or a web page ) and go learning how to code ...

I don't think you know what is it to pass hours behind a computer and create something for people how don't care about you ... dev are not at your service , we are human , we have a life , and if we want to keep things private so be it !
So now that's said : have a nice day.
Yes that makes sense, the 100 or so users still interested in the exploit should all develop their own.

P.S If you like your privacy get off the forums and back to your basement.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This time there is proof that the exploit exists and used by multiple developers.
What more proof do you need that an IOSU kernel exploit exists besides a screenshot of the Starbuck Ancast and vWii Common Keys printed on the Gamepad :\

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
What more proof do you need that an IOSU kernel exploit exists besides a screenshot of the Starbuck Ancast and vWii Common Keys printed on the Gamepad :\

Seeing it in action. With that, even the most mundane lurker can comprehend that there is an actual exploit.

ryuutseku85

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've never ran that example so I can't comment but it makes sense in my mind
OK thanks I will try it ... will the time give me permission lol

Is there any "code" that can tell me if it on or off ? Like
__os_snprintf(buffer,255"gx2 is %d". &Gx2init);
1 true 0false .
?

Last edited by ryuutseku85,
Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
OK thanks I will try it ... will the time give me permission lol

Is there any "code" that can tell me if it on or off ? Like
__os_snprintf(buffer,255"gx2 is %d". &Gx2init);
1 true 0false .
?
I ran the example but the only think I get (maybe it's normal, I haven't looked into it) are random whiter and gray pixels. But almost it doesn't crash the system... Will try to port gx2 cube

ryuutseku85

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I ran the example but the only think I get (maybe it's normal, I haven't looked into it) are random whiter and gray pixels. But almost it doesn't crash the system... Will try to port gx2 cube
If I read and understand the code correctly it's what it supposed to do

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will try something will I get home : I see that there is a lot of missing address on wiiubrew , I will try to ask for the address of the rpl's function .
__is_snprintf(buffer ,255 , "%d", nameofthefunction)
And if the address stay the same it will make our life easier.

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo, does anything presently exist to replace just an RPX (or /vol/code/) for a legit game besides dumping and using loadiine? i'm doing some executable stuff with smash, but it's a soundless hellscape atm because i had to get rid of a ton of content to fit it on my SD card.
if not, and if there's any interest, i can probably hack up something to do this...

Reactions: SnAQ

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo, does anything presently exist to replace just an RPX (or /vol/code/) for a legit game besides dumping and using loadiine? i'm doing some executable stuff with smash, but it's a soundless hellscape atm because i had to get rid of a ton of content to fit it on my SD card.
if not, and if there's any interest, i can probably hack up something to do this...
Not as far as I know :\ would've been nice to have cause games like Splatoon are impossible to edit code without loadiine cause it uses the 0xA0 range for its own stuff so any current mappings are removed

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not as far as I know :\ would've been nice to have cause games like Splatoon are impossible to edit code without loadiine cause it uses the 0xA0 range for its own stuff so any current mappings are removed
You could setup yourself a kernel syscall in which you can write any ppc memory position of your choice with values of your choice by setting up a proper DBAT for it. With that method you can even hook dynamic RPL addresses such as ACP (you will probably see more of that from @Maschell soon). Thats what is done in loadiine gx2 too. In fact I changed the loadiine gx2 code in my last commit to not depend on any memory mapping anymore. It only uses the kern_write syscall now from the kernel exploit. That is also the reason you don't have to launch the browser link a second time anymore because it does not need to reload the memory setup from the kernel memory mapping table. Now you can map whatever you want to 0xA0000000 for loadiine gx2 (0x10000000 is not needed anymore). The installer will only reset it to the regular value it is supposed to have on exit.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
do you know a software to open .pack files of mario maker ?
(and bfsar to replace the wii u menu song with cafiine,it seems to be possible)

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, for the NTR CFW on 3DS with streaming to PC, but then for Wii U, would that need kernel or is IOSU needed?

Better yet, is it possible with only userland?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: +1