Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Oh well :/

Do you mean that you can't even boot those games or that you wish you could go online? Because I just checked now and I can definitely still boot Splatoon offline
A bit of both :(

Thanksfully, the upcoming spoofer will fix this problem :)

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if it could be removed.

Since they bumped the minimal required version, I keep having this popup on all my games, and during WiiU menu booting :(

I also cannot play unupdated games (splatoon and smash, that hurts me a lot)
yeah man, seems as if it keeps popping up all the time after the "rockland" saga or whatever his name was online cheating scumbag thingy happened! :( never happened before that appeared online! no nags at all but now its constantttttttttt!!!!!!! arghhh #annoying, that's really annoying #ing "annoying" but not quite as #ingannoying as #annoying as he was annoying##! crazy round the bend :wacko:

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: VinsCool

feyas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does someone know if there is an application which runs on the PowerPC and has direct access to the system NAND of the WiiU?
It would be nice to be able to dump the tickets of the console when the installer of crediar comes out :lol:.

I quickly tried to see which files the settings menu accesses but it seems it only uses mlc01 (which is only for game saves?).

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Does someone know if there is an application which runs on the PowerPC and has direct access to the system NAND of the WiiU?
It would be nice to be able to dump the tickets of the console when the installer of crediar comes out :lol:.

I quickly tried to see which files the settings menu accesses but it seems it only uses mlc01 (which is only for game saves?).
I don't know myself for sure but what I do know is the tickets on the original wii could never be cracked so its not looking good for the wiiu or the 3ds didn't work for that matter :(

Last edited by Reecey,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't know myself for sure but what I do know is the tickets on the original wii could never be cracked so its not looking good for the wiiu or the 3ds didn't work for that matter :(
well its not so much for creating tickets as retrieving already existing ones....then you could decrypt eshop content using the titlekey....atlough once loadiine is released that should have the ability to dump the rpx

Last edited by gamesquest1,

RafaLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does any one have the content for Mario Party 10
codehandler FSA for voices, please.
I have Mario Party 10 but I delete it 5 month ago.
Now I can't get that game, because it's on the eshop

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
well its not so much for creating tickets as retrieving already existing ones....then you could decrypt eshop content using the titlekey....atlough once loadiine is released that should have the ability to dump the rpx
Yeah no point really worrying about loading full games via this, like you say soon as loadiine is up and completed 100% that will be the main app I would of thought.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does any one have the content for Mario Party 10
codehandler FSA for voices, please.
I have Mario Party 10 but I delete it 5 month ago.
Now I can't get that game, because it's on the eshop
I believe you could download it with NUSgrabber. If using those files on the pc is your objective.

feyas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

And with the ticket you can probably also reinstall bought games after they have been deleted from your console (or maybe even after a system format, system transfer).

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
You could probably afford to scale everything up by about double on the first castle level (the one with all the fire bars)
That's great, that's what I like to here & read!. I like that, if others can also give there opinions and thoughts on this project, ideas etc.. it could assist Abood a lot in this.

@GBAtemp. I'm positive he will take all ideas on board, come on guys this is for us all the community, get behind this project its for real! :)

Edit: Just wanted to mention as well this project is big so its going to take a while, its not as easy as Super Mario Maker so don't expect it to be knocked up quite as quick and people may say why with SMM available?. Its not about that at all, this is about the New Exploit and NSMBU Reggie Editor and a brand new wave of Custom NSMBU levels being developed on the WiiU! So yes on that note its quite special I think :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I won't play it anyway, personally :P So I just want to see what was there.
Well yeah of course, if your not going to play it, I totally understand but posting videos all the time would not do it any favors. If we sent them to you via pm, no offence of course but then we would not know if the vids get around or who may look at them so a lot of it has to be kept under wraps. Its more interesting that way :)

Reactions: EclipseSin

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country

I've been documenting that kind of stuff almost daily: http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges
There's no direct access to NAND from the PowerPC and mlc01 stands for NAND MLC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_cell). The Wii U has both MLC and SLC NAND plus a specific SLC just for the Wii mode (slccmpt01 = SLC compatible).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1