Status
Not open for further replies.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edited the original post with an added an explanation . There's a few other tests, but I really don't have the time. Take it with a grain or salt or believe it, it's their reputation on the line

What reputation? I don't think they have one that can be on the line. Anyways, I'm going to wait and see what happens. I want to believe there is an exploit for homebrew, it's just hard to with shaky evidence.

GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Edited the original post with an added an explanation . There's a few other tests, but I really don't have the time. Take it with a grain or salt or believe it, it's their reputation on the line

Thanks, that makes it understandable now.
Also its kinda my sites rep on the line as well as theirs, if its fake, i don't care about their rep, only that of my site.

Mrdx

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I'm the third horsman! :evil:

Okay I'm not... I am just new here and wanted to share my opinion about this with you guys :)

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If everyone is using that ELA to claim it's a fake, you're missing something. While it may point to the image with Gregg's Avatar being photoshopped, it also shows that the "Wii U Brew" in the image is native to the image, meaning that much of the image is not photo-shopped, but original.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If everyone is using that ELA to claim it's a fake, you're missing something. While it may point to the image with Gregg's Avatar being photoshopped, it also shows that the "Wii U Brew" in the image is native to the image, meaning that much of the image is not photo-shopped, but original.

Hmm...true that.

canon560

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's an ELA of the original image. The areas that are marked may or may not have gone under the same amount of compression as the rest... Meaning the areas that 'stand out' are 'fresher' because they are inconsistent with the rest of the image. Every time you save, edit, and re-edit a picture, it undergoes compression naturally (varying from one another on the format). You can tell the scribble was definitely added because of how much 'blacker' the area is compared to it's surroundings. Hope that makes sense.
2usvrpi.png

Let's say the icon with the flag is fake. What about the Wii U Brew one at the top? Doesn't seems modified to me. Any answer to this? :P

EDIT: Rednekcowboy answered faster than me haha ^^

canon560

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why does that image have reversed coloring?

It is that "ELA" the other guy posted a page ago. And as you can see on this picture, some lines appears (probably because of the screen, this always happens when you take a picture of a screen), the lines goes on the flag, too.

EDIT/

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Video is more convincing, lol. I want to see the skeptics go through and pick it apart to see if it holds water.

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just did an ELA analysis on the first image without Greg's avatar and the only thing it picked up was the white box in the corner, everything else appears to be native to the picture.

Reactions: the_randomizer

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now the big question is what can it actually do? I would have rather seen a vid installing the exploit, how it was accomplished but at least now we know they installed and launched something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...