Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Here is the 2 images that were posted
http://i.imgur.com/q0S2xLM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/coIxGnM.jpg
Both of which could have been photoshopped. Even with a video, I still would not be too sure. The only way we will surely know is if they release the actual exploit. Which is suppose to be today? (Wednesday)

Images are insanely easy to fake, videos are also easy to fake, like the video i created with me playing Halo Reach on the PS3...

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why he even bothers with pictures. Everyone knows that "everyone" claims pictures to be photo shopped. Because they usually are. A simple video would suffice.
Interestingly enough, others are believed to have hacked it because they posted tweets and a picture on the gamepad that people STILL say is "shopped." As somebody said earlier, nobody had given total proof. I UNDERSTAND blocking out parts of a video are not as easy as a picture, such as the MII, not wanting any information to be given other than showing what is intended to be shown. Maybe other eyes will notice other details, lol. Better than nothing, I expected NOTHING and some excuse for it. Again if THAT person would tell me in a PM if it is real, I'd go from in the middle to believing it.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I don't understand why he even bothers with pictures. Everyone knows that "everyone" claims pictures to be photo shopped. Because they usually are. A simple video would suffice.
Of course, you know what everyone says when they see a youtube video, too.

GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
I UNDERSTAND blocking out parts of a video are not as easy as a picture, such as the MII, not wanting any information to be given other than showing what is intended to be shown.

Its very easy to block parts of a video out, ive often had to do it when creating PS3 videos.

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Said this over at hax too:

Does not appear to be photoshopped, but, that being said, anyone can also edit out the tags.

Enough d!ckin around already, if this is real, let's have it so we can all enjoy it. The only thing being accomplished right now is casting more doubt. The only way to prove it is to release it. If they are worried about consequences, give it to me and I'll release it and take responsibility for it.

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Kargaroc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming it's real we don't have an SDK yet, so if they don't release one along with this, it's basically useless. Anyone remember the Twilight Hack, before libogc wii was released? There was a few tech demos at most.

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Assuming it's real we don't have an SDK yet, so if they don't release one along with this, it's basically useless. Anyone remember the Twilight Hack, before libogc wii was released? There was a few tech demos at most.

Not useless, it will stop all the bitching and moaning, even if all anyone can do is install it. FWIW, the sooner it's released, the sooner everyone can get to work and I really don't think it will take long until we start seeing brew being released.

How do you know that its not out there ? :P

And the world famous troll strikes again! :D Or are you now confirming this is real Greg?

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't be so sure about that :P

Ha ha. I am going to lmfao if it is a few things I think it may be (whispers may have been true). I know the SDK (official) is in the wild. If nothing else, if nobody has access to an actual SDK, maybe this will TRULY create interest in Maxternal's tri core project.

BUT, updates must be prevented to be of any use and avoid patching system. There is more to it than even an SDK and an exploit.

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not useless, it will stop all the bitching and moaning, even if all anyone can do is install it. FWIW, the sooner it's released, the sooner everyone can get to work and I really don't think it will take long until we start seeing brew being released.

Lol...I have hardly ever seen a video stop the bitching and moaning before. Even with real hacks, most people still flamed until the actual exploit was released. If anything it usually only increases the demand for the actual release, rather than calm the rabble.

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol...I have hardly ever seen a video stop the bitching and moaning before. Even with real hacks, most people still flamed until the actual exploit was released. If anything it usually only increases the demand for the actual release, rather than calm the rabble.

I'm not talking about a video, I'm saying release the damn exploit already. Enough of this screwing around. (guess you missed my post above that says this... :P )

GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Ud

If it's real, it's not harryoke's to release. So your plea is probably falling on deaf ears. I'm sure he's only submitting what he's given.

I don't think harryoke has a Wii U, if he did he would be able to confirm this himself and that would be enough for me...

rednekcowboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ud

If it's real, it's not harryoke's to release. So your plea is probably falling on deaf ears. I'm sure he's only submitting what he's given.

Who said I'm talking to harryoke? IF and that is a big IF there is absolutely no reason for all of this back and forth bullshit. Put up, shut up or fuck off--no disrespect intended. This is just starting to feel more and more like a big troll.

I don't think harryoke has a Wii U, if he did he would be able to confirm this himself and that would be enough for me...

I most definitely have one, if Harry has something, I would be glad to test it for him!

Reactions: the_randomizer

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said I'm talking to harryoke? IF and that is a big IF there is absolutely no reason for all of this back and forth bullshit. Put up, shut up or fuck off--no disrespect intended. This is just starting to feel more and more like a big troll.

I don't know who else you could be talking to. Harryoke and Bubba are the only two that seem to know anything. The only other hope is that the people behind this are lurking and reading these posts and seeing hte demands.

I just don't understand the emotions that are invested in this. If I don't find out if it's real or fake by my bedtime, I will lose no sleep over it whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro