Hacking Wii U Brew Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! It looks pretty legit to me. I just worry now with updates and all how easily Nintendo will be able to brick hacked Wii Us. Though I'm sure just as with the Wii, people will find ways to get around the parts of updates that remove homebrew and the like.

Bobbybangin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! It looks pretty legit to me. I just worry now with updates and all how easily Nintendo will be able to brick hacked Wii Us. Though I'm sure just as with the Wii, people will find ways to get around the parts of updates that remove homebrew and the like.

I won't be updating anytime soon.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Turn off online features and WiFi, problem solved.

FYI, Nintendo has never bricked a single console. It's all scare tactics.

GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
Not quick enough to keep me from dling it. Although, I'm going to respect that there was good enough reason to do so.

It was an accident.

And you went and gave Harry such a hard time this morning--told you to hold out until the day was over! ;)

I give him a hard time all the time :P

Reactions: the_randomizer

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turn off online features and WiFi, problem solved.

Hmmm... losing online features is kind of a big part of the Wii U, especially the Miiverse (at least for me). I'll just turn off auto-updates. I'll deal with anything more as it comes I suppose. But I don't intend to turn off wifi or the online features.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... losing online features is kind of a big part of the Wii U, especially the Miiverse (at least for me). I'll just turn off auto-updates. I'll deal with anything more as it comes I suppose. But I don't intend to turn off wifi or the online features.

Just saying. As for bricking, Nintendo has never bricked a single console. They only say that using unauthorized software can ruin the console and they aren't held responsible. Anyways, this video look legit. I was looking forward to the Wii U getting hacked :P

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, it does seem pretty legit. But my biggest question is, what can be done with it? Can we expect anything like Acciohacks and Gecko OS? I would love some cheats for Wii U games sometime and as I stated earlier, I am against online cheating and only want cheats single player side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.