Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I have been looking around for a way to connect a Wii to a VGA/DVI LCD monitor and found several solutions and was just looking for input which would be best or personal reviews of anyone who has used one of the products.

VD-W2 Wii VGA cable

Component Video to VGA Adapter with PC Sharing for PSP 2000/PS3/Wii/Xbox/DVD

Team Xtender XCM USB VGA V-Box

or: XCM Universal Ypbpr 1080p VGA Box

I am kind of looking towards: Team Xtender XCM USB VGA V-Box for the recording feature but its not really needed. Main thing I am looking for is easy of use, and clear picture with preferably no lines.

FISHERMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I bought XCM Universal Ypbpr 1080p VGA Box when it first came out...no GC or VC games .., for everything else is quite good.

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I assume GC means gamecube, and VC = Virtual console? Neither are to much of a consern of mine though would be kind of nice to have a device that works with both. I did look through the ones I posted and from what I could tell neither did support it though I could be wrong.

Does anyone know of a device that will work with these?

Well I might go with a TV tuner card, anyone have a decent recommendation preferably under $75

Banger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
arctic_flame said:
(If you have a component-compatible gamecube hardware revision)
What exactly does that mean? My wii was just purchased today, I would need to get component cables for sure as I just have what comes with the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.