Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

jay_nunya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they do work on a vwii but some parts do not display like the disk channel and some other parts
there was an old thread about it here
not sure if there is a more up to date one

Thanks for confirming. I figured there would be some items that wouldn’t display due to the features not being on the vwii that’s why I was a bit concerned if it would cause issues due to compatibility. I did try searching it up but kept getting mixed information on it. Appreciate it!

Marcomez18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I inherited a wii that appears to have one of these themes on it. I would like to completely reset it so I can mod it without bricking it. i tried resetting it completely but the theme is still there. It appears to not be fully modded because i don’t see a homebrew channel. I’d like to mod with ModMii. Can anyone assist? Can i mode normally with this theme being on my wii or will it brick? I know during the ModMii setup there is an option to choose one of their themes or keep the original. I’m planning on clicking original but i don’t want it to brick. I’m very new to this so I apologize for the confusion.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I inherited a wii that appears to have one of these themes on it. I would like to completely reset it so I can mod it without bricking it. i tried resetting it completely but the theme is still there. It appears to not be fully modded because i don’t see a homebrew channel. I’d like to mod with ModMii. Can anyone assist? Can i mode normally with this theme being on my wii or will it brick? I know during the ModMii setup there is an option to choose one of their themes or keep the original. I’m planning on clicking original but i don’t want it to brick. I’m very new to this so I apologize for the confusion.
just use modmii it will rehack the wii completely for you
however i do believe that when you select to keep the original theme it will not change it back to the original one more likely it will just leave what theme is already there

you will need to get a copy of the base app for your wii version then install it with mymenuify after you have hacked the wii
from what i remember you can get the base app from modmii

Reactions: jeannotte

ROROFOU

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bonsoir Bonsoir,
je suis sur que vous pouvez m'aider. Sur l'image ci-dessous, avec, l'onglet en haut, au milieu, en surbrillance, nous avons cet affichage. Moi, avec le même onglet, je n'ai que trois jeux affichés, en gros plan. J'aimerai avec cet onglet que ma Wii affiche la même chose.
Est-il possible sans installer de thèmes, peut être, en modifiant les paramètres, que ma Wii me donne cet affichage ?
Pour information, j'ai 89 jeux.

Attachments

• affichage3.jpg
    affichage3.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bonsoir Bonsoir,
je suis sur que vous pouvez m'aider. Sur l'image ci-dessous, avec, l'onglet en haut, au milieu, en surbrillance, nous avons cet affichage. Moi, avec le même onglet, je n'ai que trois jeux affichés, en gros plan. J'aimerai avec cet onglet que ma Wii affiche la même chose.
Est-il possible sans installer de thèmes, peut être, en modifiant les paramètres, que ma Wii me donne cet affichage ?
Pour information, j'ai 89 jeux.
this thread is for wii themes
what you are asking about is not a wii theme but part of an app called USB Loader GX
you should ask in their thread HERE

ce fil est pour les thèmes Wiice que vous demandez n'est pas un thème Wii mais une partie d'une application appelée USB Loader GXtu devrais demander dans leur fil ICI

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can Someone make a wii theme of God of War please? it's really awesome to see that
This thread is to assist with creating or sharing your own Wii themes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!