Hacking Wii Swiss Booter

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I am thinking to buy an SDXC card but I am not sure if Wii Swiss Booter is compatible with these cards.
Does anyone know?
The googlecode page says it's compatible with up to 32gb (SDHC size limit) but I had heard that SDXC were just the same thing with a different name since the official specification for SDHC was to 32gb. I think they just upped the size limit and changed the name with the SDXC spec.

You could always try it and see if you have one (I don't :() and while your at it try it out with DML, too. I've been curious about both myself.

Edit : anyone else want to try one and report back? :bow:

Edit 2 : I made this thread to see if anyone could do the test (and thanks to [member='Hunter X'] for actually doing it.) but at least on the system menu's SD menu it does not recognize SDXC cards even when formatted to FAT32 like an SDHC card. I don't know about Swiss or DML yet but at least that's what we know so far.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am thinking to buy an SDXC card but I am not sure if Wii Swiss Booter is compatible with these cards.
Does anyone know?
The googlecode page says it's compatible with up to 32gb (SDHC size limit) but I had heard that SDXC were just the same thing with a different name since the official specification for SDHC was to 32gb. I think they just upped the size limit and changed the name with the SDXC spec.

You could always try it and see if you have one (I don't :() and while your at it try it out with DML, too. I've been curious about both myself.
It is too expensive to afford right now.I guess that we have to wait until someone tries to use one with the Wii.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
When I was trying to calm myself from the frustration of failing at the HBF icon, I made a few Swiss Booter icons:
SwissBooter1.png

SwissBooter2.png

Since these were just to calm my nerves, I didn't put too much work into them. If you are interested and have any requests/suggestions, let me know and I'll work on other versions. I'll need to finish the HBF icon first though.

matroc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a working link for these? Having a hard time finding Wii Swiss Booter duders.

Stanks

Cisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi WiiPower, I made this HBC-icon (PNG with alpha channel) for Swiss Booter. I think it turned out really well. WiiPower, you can use this in the zip file! :)
icon.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf