Hardware Wii strange disc behavior

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,436
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted User

OP
I Used The ctgp-R patcher to play The mod through a mkw disc And it definitely caused this

I attempt to play some movie DVDs And my Wii Does a strange noise different sometimes after inserted. I attempt to use retail discs and Does another sound for them twice. Sometimes they start after several attempts doing it until error screen Is shown or they freeze anywhere. Have even been noiseless but still happens!! Its strange, I saw an animation that froze but all else still worked before an error screen...

Why did The patched disc became my reader so crazy?! It all Began during a gameplay from what I recall. Thanks!!!

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
I disagree this be hardware issue, started after My softmoding, I need help! Please it would be very appreciated!!

Last edited by ,

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I disagree this be hardware issue, started after My softmoding, I need help!
do a nintendo updaten clean, reinstall ios 1 t/m 100, reinstal mios.
remove pre-loader settings/priiloader settings
now install cios 123, and with this install ciosx and herman,s ciosses matching your wii model.
install all apps like emulators, your wiiflow or usbloader,
if your problem is still there, then it's hardware related, sorry to say, but these mods don't scruw up the nintendo way of booting, it just adds a work around DRM and location.
most likely it is hardware, i never seen this going on on any wii by software, and i modded more wii's then you might see in a lifetime.
i crashed a few but i modded them ever since zelda savegame jailbrak came out.
and the mini the 2nd gen, wiiu all done withe what could be done... but failing by software only occured 3 times, and could be reversed.
failing discdrive happened 3 times, one was just old, dying, one wii was used by a kid as piggybank witch damaged the laser and then there was one really dirt motherf*cker wich did work after rinsing (be carefull).
you might not like it, but i really doubt it's software related or mod related.

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
that's what I'm gonna exactly suggest! clean all that mess. remove that theme and that ton of garbage. it can be some weird conflict, but I agree it is difficult to be software related...

In my whole life I just saw one wii that was acting like possessed by the devil... it was due to a non official remote. so, please be sure you are using an original one.

Reactions: Alexander1970
D

Deleted User

OP
Dont be calling the channels and forwarders I have Installed garbage. Your Wii system menu is garbage since it has channels as well?

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
He is calling My wii content garbage so thats why i said that as i got bad.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
@ Stealphie I havent even say him that, I appreciate any help, but he should not show that rude expresission toward My titles

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Thats the pimp My wii diagnostic I get. This Is why I say My problem Is software related. I think I set pmw to to read modified DVD when I do not have a modchip. Also I dont remember correctly but could have happened after I used the ctgp patcher.

Attachments

• IMG_20201201_103740.jpg
    IMG_20201201_103740.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 165

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1