Gaming Wii sports x golf + real golf stick =HELLOFAGAME!

source

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

being alone at home, in a big discussion with a bottle of wine, thinking about how to improve my golf training on wii sports, i suddenly decided to give a try with this golf stick my wife offered me years ago when i decided i wanted to play the real thing
rofl2.gif

a bit tricky in fact to get the golf stick and the wiimote all together just with my 2 hands, but then!!!!

hole in one, i couldnt believe it, this was my first hole in one!!!

i was not playing wii sports golf too much because i couldnt control the power correctly by using the wiimote only, but when you have a golf stick in hands, its changing everything, i could say you have to give as much power as if you were playing the real thing

now its becoming interesting!!!

only thing is that keeping together the wiimote and the golf stick in hands could make some funny things to happen, like holes in the ceilings, walls, blowing windows or anything else in the way, even far away from where you stand, i prefered to show my face to the windows instead of the plasma screen
nyanya.gif

Photo000.jpg

i joined a picture for the fun, but damn i would be so happy to see a manufacturer marketing real items with a place to put a wiimote inside!!! that would be so much more fun!

Bye all
source

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't really believe that it makes it realistic but well ... there will be wiimode addons (there was a topic somewhere here earlier) which you can put onto the Wiimote, there will be as well a gold addon so you might try it if you think such things could realy make it easyer

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I ever see anybody holding a golf club with a wii remote playing Wii Sports, I'll personally beat him over the head with that ridiculous contraption.

And why, of all the golf clubs out there, did you choose a putter!?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the american version has a baseball bat instead of the steering wheel (considering there is no driving in sports). i think the baseball thing looks better!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show