Hacking Wii Sports Resort

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone have problems with Wii Sports Resort?
It didn't play this Howto video at all, Grand Slam did it before (Original disc).
And I start it with cloader (Loadstructor):
Boot from: USB
Region: don't overwrite
Language: System default
Video-Mode: Game default
Ocarina: No
Verbose: No
VIDTV Patch: No
Works fine on my PAL Wii with component cable.

dun4cheap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other than waiting for the NTSC version, is there a way to get this to be in english and any way to by pass the wii motion addon?

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dun4cheap said:
Other than waiting for the NTSC version, is there a way to get this to be in english and any way to by pass the wii motion addon?

No, and That would be impossible, since half the games require the Wii Motion Plus.

Sajiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a 4.0U Wii with HBC and GeckOS (002 Fix) installed.

I just upgraded to cIOS Rev14 and trying to get Wii Sports Resort to work. Can anyone help?

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sajiko said:

I just upgraded to cIOS Rev14 and trying to get Wii Sports Resort to work. Can anyone help?

Wii Sports Resort works fine for me with Gecko OS (I didn't get error 002). Try upgrading your system menu to 4.1. Gecko OS doesn't require cIOS. So try playing Wii Sports Resort on Gecko OS.

Sajiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
antonkan said:
Sajiko said:

Wii Sports Resort works fine for me with Gecko OS (I didn't get error 002). Try upgrading your system menu to 4.1. Gecko OS doesn't require cIOS. So try playing Wii Sports Resort on Gecko OS.
Are you sure that will fix the issue? I still want to play my older games the update will not mess around with that?

Just did an update same problem! I get Error #002 when I load from GeckOS.

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sajiko said:
antonkan said:
Sajiko said:

Are you sure that will fix the issue? I still want to play my older games the update will not mess around with that?

Try this:

icon11.gif
Download Gecko OS version 1.9.2

The latest version works fine for me.

Sajiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
antonkan said:
Sajiko said:
antonkan said:
Sajiko said:

Try this:

icon11.gif
Download Gecko OS version 1.9.2

The latest version works fine for me.
When I launch game through it it says disc read error... burned to Verbatim DVD-R at 4x speed.

I will make another copy and see. Also if there is a WAD installation so I do not have to load from HBC all the time could you possibily PM me the link to get it? Thanks.

Sajiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont get how it would be different?

Wii with 4.1U and same GeckOS 1.9.2 mine doesn't load and yours does?

kedirakevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Guys, i found a fix...... at least it works for me....

Install IOS55-64-v4633.wad throught WAD Manager v1.5

Im running 4.1USA, Cios Rev14, Neogamma R7, Preloader 0.29

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone confirm this above?

I'm on 4.0U , Rev 14 and USB_LoaderGX r715

When I try to start Wii Sports Resort, It just sends me back to the main Wii menu. (like it rebooted)

Gixbit

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For Usb Loader; Basically, The method I used that worked for me was to use the rzte01.dol as an alternative dol with nothing else for game load options changed. When you run you are forced to watch the 3 minute video. And believe me having to listen to it this way really rocked my ears. I had it up then it started screeching like a banshee. Anyway after painfully watching it, you turn off the alternate dol and just start the game normally with nothing set in game load options and it should work. At least it has for me. Don't ask me how this works, It's weird. But, Whatever it is it worked.

Also, How to get rzte01.dol (Thats a Zero one), Do not ask me or anyone from this forum. As I do not know myself nor am I obligated to say how I obtained that file though it is pretty obvious.

I'm not sure what cios versions I am using what I can say for sure is I am using 3.3u that is all.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gixbit said:
For Usb Loader; Basically, The method I used that worked for me was to use the rzte01.dol as an alternative dol with nothing else for game load options changed. When you run you are forced to watch the 3 minute video. And believe me having to listen to it this way really rocked my ears. I had it up then it started screeching like a banshee. Anyway after painfully watching it, you turn off the alternate dol and just start the game normally with nothing set in game load options and it should work. At least it has for me. Don't ask me how this works, It's weird. But, Whatever it is it worked.

Also, How to get rzte01.dol (Thats a Zero one), Do not ask me or anyone from this forum. As I do not know myself nor am I obligated to say how I obtained that file though it is pretty obvious.
Why did you answer a question on a thread that's 3 months dead?

Gixbit

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tattar8 said:
Gixbit said:

Why did you answer a question on a thread that's 3 months dead?

Really... Reallllly bad jetlag? xD...

Ouch sorry, I shoulda checked the dates
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.