Hacking Wii Shop Channel, Help?

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I didn't know what is the latest version of the Wii Shop Channel, so I updated it. In Dop-Mii, it said that I had v19, so i tried updating it. After it was done updating it, it said that I now have Wii Shop Channel v20. I tried loading it from the channel, but i said that Error code with something about a disc and code #002. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand, 4.3 tried to make it harder to just update the title and use the Shop Channel again (wtf, now pirates/hackers are unable to buy from them if they don't want to update), and you not only need Shop Channel v20, but an IOS that was updated in 4.3. I wish I could remember which one. I know it's not 58, but that's all I can help.

.Chris

Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
From what I understand, 4.3 tried to make it harder to just update the title and use the Shop Channel again (wtf, now pirates/hackers are unable to buy from them if they don't want to update), and you not only need Shop Channel v20, but an IOS that was updated in 4.3. I wish I could remember which one. I know it's not 58, but that's all I can help.
thanks, ill try finding that ios (unless someone posts it).

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used NUSD to download IOS56-64-5662, but when I tried installing it via WAD Manager 1.5, it returns with "ERROR! (ret = -1035)

I'm running a nicely hacked 4.1U

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Prince Valmont said:
I used NUSD to download IOS56-64-5662, but when I tried installing it via WAD Manager 1.5, it returns with "ERROR! (ret = -1035)

I'm running a nicely hacked 4.1U
If you installed IOS236, try using that instead of IOS249. It works much better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)