Hacking Wii Resort PAL Issue - plays but video is messed up

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a NTSC wii. I am aware of the need to do the alt dol, 002 fix to get the wii instruction video to work. I believe that occured b/c when I do that to load it, it goes straight to the video selection screen in the game (as if I wanted to watch it again ; )

However, when i select alt dol off and no 002 fix, it starts perfectly fine but the video is off (black and white, lines going up and down). I said, this must be b/c it's PAL so I forced it to do ntsc and the game won't start!

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I just need to it to display on my tv correctly/

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nitrostemp said:
system info or no help will be provided

sure -

3.2 system menu and the homebrew channel says IOS36 v4.18. Again - the game works with default settings on my usb config (and it boots into the game and not the wii motion plus video) BUT it's in black and white. It's a PAL game. I tried to force ntsc and vidtv on. Even tried it with cios 222mload and some other options but that just cause it to freeze and black screen when I load. It's very weird b/c on my buddies tv, with the SAME EXACT settings AND CIOS installed, it works fine (no black and white) on default settings. It must be my tv.

Also - i am using composite cables. Seems like that could be the problem too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8