Wii Region Patcher Compatibility List Errors

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by awofadeju, Feb 22, 2008.

Feb 22, 2008
  1. awofadeju
    OP

Member awofadeju GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Has someone been messinga round with the list because ive noticed the Pal to Jap compatibilty and completely stopped [​IMG] also there are some erros in some of the USA to japp compatibilty. Now i dunno how been modifying it but certain games like for example Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is reported not working on japp wii yet ive had the agme for months and found no problem. Besides this there are games like soul calibur legnds reported not to work when i know it works and otehr gams have been changed around.. Now i dont know to trust the list because there can be other erros in games reported not working yet i know for a fact some do.

2. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Well it's a wiki. So if you find errors, correct them.

3. bubbleboy

Member bubbleboy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I noticed some 'working' games change to non-working, even though they still work.. but I wish it would get updated a bit quicker 8) I might have some games to add to the list.. [​IMG]

4. indokid

Newcomer indokid Member

United States
    it's a wiki for a reason

go change it yourself [​IMG]

btw i'm curious if endless ocean(ntsc-us) can permanently damage my ntsc-jpn wii set
    the wikipage comment for that game says (working - update not tested) for quite some time
    anyone who had tried it can update? thanks in advance