Gaming Wii Region Patcher Compatibility List Errors

awofadeju

OP
Trophies
Website
www.wiipals.net
XP
Country
Has someone been messinga round with the list because ive noticed the Pal to Jap compatibilty and completely stopped
wink2.gif
also there are some erros in some of the USA to japp compatibilty. Now i dunno how been modifying it but certain games like for example Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is reported not working on japp wii yet ive had the agme for months and found no problem. Besides this there are games like soul calibur legnds reported not to work when i know it works and otehr gams have been changed around.. Now i dont know to trust the list because there can be other erros in games reported not working yet i know for a fact some do.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed some 'working' games change to non-working, even though they still work.. but I wish it would get updated a bit quicker 8) I might have some games to add to the list..
yaypsp.gif

indokid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a wiki for a reason

go change it yourself
smile.gif

btw i'm curious if endless ocean(ntsc-us) can permanently damage my ntsc-jpn wii set
the wikipage comment for that game says (working - update not tested) for quite some time
anyone who had tried it can update? thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise