• Thread starter Deleted-119707
  • Start date
  • Views 1,067
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted-119707

OP
questions:
1. on the usbloader, i used the waninkos - SDUSB-Loader_cfg35rc and try to download covers via wifi. i tried doing it with a lan adapter and i get a black creen with loads of numbers. BUT when i do it wireless it works. does the lan adapter support this?

2. how would i make the SDUSB-Loader_cfg35rc a channel?

3, about isos. i scrubbed isos to save space on my hard drive. will scrubbed isos delete the wifi section of the game or not? like the ds romtrimmers, some delete the wifi function.

sorry but im a COMPLETE noob at wii hacking, im more familiar with ds hacking. im starting to learn about the wii.

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nicky041192 said:
questions:
1. on the usbloader, i used the waninkos - SDUSB-Loader_cfg35rc and try to download covers via wifi. i tried doing it with a lan adapter and i get a black creen with loads of numbers. BUT when i do it wireless it works. does the lan adapter support this?

3, about isos. i scrubbed isos to save space on my hard drive. will scrubbed isos delete the wifi section of the game or not? like the ds romtrimmers, some delete the wifi function.

sorry but im a COMPLETE noob at wii hacking, im more familiar with ds hacking. im starting to learn about the wii.

If you use WBFS Manager to import the ISO's.. then it scrubs it for you, so you dont have to waste the time.

D

Deleted-119707

OP
damn it does? lol
thanks for that. that wil save lots of time
biggrin.gif

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nicky041192 said:
questions:

1. I'm not sure because I dont have a LAN adapter, but I dont think most applications support it, try a newer version or a newer cIOS and maybe it will work

2. Look around for a forwarder channel wad and install it. A forwarder channel loads a file from a specific location (ex: sd:/apps/usbloader/boot.dol)

3. No, scrubbing removes update partition and junk data, nothing that is actually used by the game

D

Deleted-119707

OP
which forwarder? i see alot of different forwarders...

Edit: nevermind got it working
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late I paid to have the word yawn™ under a Nintendo subsidiary
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, lawsuit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I have Nintendo lawyers backing me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I have apollo justice backing me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and phoenix wright
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still not as powerful as Nintendo lawyers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, their games were on nintendo consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes but Nintendo can sue Nintendo and I'll still win
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'm hearing shots, I'm scared. :(
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    -snip-
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    wtf
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, sorry sorry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna delete that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @DTApple, is that better?
  • Chacalon @ Chacalon:
    Sorry bro i´m very stupid saying that, i got help with the question ,so sorry and thanks.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Chacalon, you arent stupid
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    who is the fucking retarded that started this entire portable wii u thing
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i dont have a wii u so not me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Steam
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm seeing a bunch of people trying to sell consoles for way more than what they are actually worth (regardless of the overall conditions) just because of the fucking motherboard revision
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get the amount of work behind it but it's more to brag hey look at me original hardware
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I was so confused when I saw 3 consoles costing twice as much as the average price you would expect
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm going to melt