Hacking wii printing

  • Thread starter Thread starter flashmanx
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,069
  • Replies Replies 36
The easycap device from DX is actually a knock off, but the thing works great. It is what I used to make the videos for ModMii and they all look superb.
can you tell me a ghood one i can find at amazon? I want to start recording brawl hacks and stuff?
This man lost his daughter man, this is not the time.


ShadowFyre i appreciate this reply and to answer him one way its not violating her privacy when its not her email acct its a acct made for the one purpose of texting him using the messaging service cause it does yahoo to phone messaging. I did not find it till after she was gone. so the man has a girlie name like cameron she said it was a new gf and messaged him all the time and then the school calls you and says shes skipping middle school with her 20 bf find his fb that says there married and has pictures of them making out and such his friend list full of minor kids. have to report to the police 4 times before he is arrested. only reason being they had video tape at a gas station of your unlicenced daughter smoking cigg and driving the car while the man bought zigzags and cigar blunts. Tells you on the phone shes not with me even though you have proof on tape. then you find out about broken condoms unprotected sex and her asking him to steal her a preggers test. and she ran off with him. son in law of the year. silly me.
 
Thats why I've always said that I won't own a gun until my children start dating. I will always have complete control over my girls no matter what. If they think its alright to start acting out and doing bad things then it's off to boot camp for them where they will quickly learn their place. I don't give a fuck if my girls are 30 years old, they will do as they are told. I will always be their father and I will always have to look out for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
ShadowFyre i appreciate this reply and to answer him one way its not violating her privacy when its not her email acct its a acct made for the one purpose of texting him using the messaging service cause it does yahoo to phone messaging. I did not find it till after she was gone. so the man has a girlie name like cameron she said it was a new gf and messaged him all the time and then the school calls you and says shes skipping middle school with her 20 bf find his fb that says there married and has pictures of them making out and such his friend list full of minor kids. have to report to the police 4 times before he is arrested. only reason being they had video tape at a gas station of your unlicenced daughter smoking cigg and driving the car while the man bought zigzags and cigar blunts. Tells you on the phone shes not with me even though you have proof on tape. then you find out about broken condoms unprotected sex and her asking him to steal her a preggers test. and she ran off with him. son in law of the year. silly me.
Despite some misquotes, I think this was aimed at me.

Let's see...since your rant didn't answered my main question, I'm going to assume she's 17. Nice logic that an email account that is made for contacting someone isn't eligible for privacy. Boy, was I wrong in my thinking on that one!
I agree on you that skipping school is something to worry about. But married? You said she was underage, so even if they did held some ceremony in church, it wouldn't have counted.

If that friend list was really "full of minor kids", it woudn't have taken the police four attempts to move their ass, right? So my guess is that these "minor kids" are mostly teen friends and young family, and that "full of" actually means "it has some".
No idea what zigzags are, but the stuff with the unprotected sex behavior is not that uncommon for...pretty much every teenager that's not living under a rock. Your obsession with getting things on tape and going through her e-mail however...
Still...with all the rambling you've been doing, I can see how you're not very fond of the guy. Could be that he's not the best citizen ever, but with all those vague accusations I'm not sure if you have anything but your own strict morale by which to judge him (could be that the cops "went after him" because they just wanted to avoid having to listen to EVEN MORE complaints by you).

PS: either the guy just turned 21 or your story doesn't add up anymore.

@[member='DeadlyFoez']: I bet they'll quickly start dreaming of their knight in shiny armor. In shiny, bulletproof armor, that is. ;)
 
@[member='Wever'], zig zags are rolling papers that are used to make those evil marijuana cigarettes. And if I understand the man correctly, the bf was already married to someone else when he started dating this mans daughter. Quite honestly, while the daughter is underage there is no privacy or personal life that she can keep from her parents. The parents are responsible for her no matter what while she is still a minor, so it is thier job to look into the things that she is doing especially when she goes missing.
 
for a minute there I was "wtf are zig zags". Also, the father is quite an irresponsible person to have 0 control over his daughter.
 
for a minute there I was "wtf are zig zags". Also, the father is quite an irresponsible person to have 0 control over his daughter.
Dude c'mon srsly? his daughter ran away and your insulting him, he's going through enough leave him alone, @wever he said middle school so i'd assume 12-14yrs
 
god people my daughter is 15 the man is 21.Started at 14 and him 20. minor children on the acct are all 12 to 17. I didn't read any acct till after she was gone. which I already said. the only activity on it being conversations from acct to his phone all talking about sneeking out and having sex and what not. Also I only found the acct because after I came downstairs and turned on the wii to play a game and noticed in the wiimail that you get everday that tells you how long you have been playing for the day. Noticed internet channel was used which is wierd cause I had a parental lock. And the only thing in fav screen is yahoomail which I clicked on and it was signed into her acct and the opened straight into a conversation that said I'm on my way to pick you up now.
she met this guy on halloween when she was off with her friends. When I noticed on my phone a shit ton of texts to a cameron I asked who it was and she said it was a new girl she was friends with. Had I read the texts I might have found out sooner it was a guy. I found out when he principle sent me a email setting up a meeting because she had skipped school for 3 days straight and other girls in the school said it must be with that 2o yr she was with on halloween. they were right. I checked her fb page at that time and found his page the picture was of them kissing and his status was married to my daughter. I reported it to the police officer came out made a report and lectured her on the dangers of the situation. He said unless I have roof of sex he couldn't do anything about it yet. After some time all was quiet she was behaving. When she got freedom back every time she was with her friends she was calling him and he was coming over.
I caught her with a prepaid phone he bought her she was hiding. Called police. Same thing report lecture and a phone call to the guy with a warning. A little time passes she skips school again. Police called report done but can't prove she skipped with him. She skipped school again but this time a friend of mine who was working at the gas station saw her driving a car and smoking a cig. He said the guy came in bought a pack of cig 4 keep moving cigars and a pack of zig zag papers. With his statement and the video tape from the gas station they actually arrested the guy. He told cops all the times she skipped was with him. Admitted to giving her cig letting her drive without a license or permit smoking pot "in front of her but not sure it she smoked any" Admitted to giving her beer.
he got bonded out released to his father cause he still lives at home and put on a no contact order to both of them. She flipped out and had to be placed on suicide watch for 4 days. She got counciling and around this time turned 15. yes the guy recently turned 21. Summer time I tried to trust her again since she was behaving and you need to try to build trust I let her go off with a new friend informed the parents about the guy. one day i was driving home an passed her walking her dog on a cell phone. Another prepaid phone he bought her his number the only number called and in the phone. Also two days later caught her trying to sneek back into the house. Police called report filed no proof he was with her that night. After 3 sleepless night by me spent downstairs I fell asleep in my recliner. I woke up caught her sneeking back in the house climbing in the kitchen window. This time she had her sisters phone and texts from the guy talking about coming to get her. She got charged with incourgable. The solicator wouldn't bring him in because he had a meeting scheduled that upcoming fri with the guy fig hed take care of the situation then. but hey next night. I come home from work its late at night I check bedrooms take a shower come down to play a game on my wii and keep watch but its too late. thats when i noticed the internet usage found the yahoomail acct with the last thing said I'm on my way to get you. Check her room and she gone. As I write this it makes it makes it day 4 she has been gone.
the solicator said he showed up for the meeting but he didn't let on he knew she was with him because he had to schedule him to be in front of a judge and didn't want them to run. This tue he is suppose to return to the office to "sign" paperwork but will be surprised to be put in front of a judge and now charged with luwd act with a minor, contributing, breaking court order. He said the guy will get at least 3 years and labeled and sex offender.
juvinile police have her charged with incouragble and running away her court in in sept. and was told she will get a tour of the jail a 45 day stay in a juv camp and probation after. In the meantime the cops keep going to his house and his sister keeps saying he moved out. His parents have yet to be questioned because there out of town she says. The cop today promised if he doesn't make contact with the parents tonight he will go the there jobs follow a few other leads find them question them on his new address. He told me he feels he will have him in jail by end on mon. Hopefully my daughter will be with him. If not they say he will be made to talk. if that doesn't go how we want he has that meeting on tue morning. I have found notes in her school binders that expressed that they just had to hide till she is 17 because then they will flee to virginia where hes from and get married. At this moment I don't know they could be fleeing to virginia now. then the fbi will get involved.
 
Im sure i left a few things out but i wasn't aware I'd have to tell the whole story to a video game web site. I have been dealing with this for a long time now she is almost 16. I was almost charged with obstruction cause i bugged the cops so much. I haven't slept or worked since she left just been working on finding her. looking at fbs and and trying to find who she could be with. calling cops and talking to family members.

the last conversation mentioned he was picking up her friend who is 15 before he was on the way to get her. I contacted this girl who said the guy had 2 other girls in the car when he picked her up and then came and got my daughter. She said she was brought back home cause she didn't feel right. Gave me the names of the other girls. I'm blocked on fb from seeing both his and her page was told she mentioned 2 days into being gone that she was having fun with one of those girls that was in the car. I found the girls fb and found her ex bf who goes to school with my daughter he said she moved he didn't know where but gave me her cell phone number and on fb asked her to come forward with where she lives and turn over my daughter cause he said saw on her fb that they were together.
This girl is also she is suppose to be with is also 15 an the other girl that was in the car is 16. she hangs with the girl when the guy went to his meeting and when the guy goes to work. one of the leads the cop told me he is going to follow is going to the guys work cause they found out where it is at the time of his arrest he worked at a bojangle but not anymore

my wife and i are doing all we can. I'm step dad by the way her real dad who never calls his kids never sends anything on birthdays and requested a termination of custady recently to get out of child support said she did call him from a blocked number but she said she wasn't coming home shes in love and going to kill herself if she gets caught. Unless he gets custady which he told me he doesn't want. Also she won't tell her dad where she is unless he agrees if he gets custady to let her keep seeing the guy also he has to get the charges on both of them dropped. he told me he refused all that. So she might be placed on a suicide watch till her court date.
 
I honestly thought this forum was mostly free of people who lacked the common sense to not act offensively to a parent who feels like he's lost his child to a predator. I believed the people here were above that. I was sorely mistaken. This is still the internet, of course.

flashmanx, I hope everything works out, I hope everyone involved gets what they deserve, and I hope your family gets back together and can live on happily, together. I won't pretend to understand the depth of your situation, and I'm sure I can't imagine how strongly you must feel, and how much more it must hurt that people here who aren't even involved are chastising you along the way. Good luck, and (if I may, with my low post count) I apologize for the rude remarks some have made on behalf of this forum about hacking video game systems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
Im sure i left a few things out but i wasn't aware I'd have to tell the whole story to a video game web site.
You didn't tell it to "a video game web site". You told it to people who were concerned and had genuine interests in your situation. I admit I had a totally wrong image of the situation, and for that I can only offer my honest apologies.

I really hope things turn out well for you and your family, man. Perhaps it helps you've convinced me of your honesty and care for your daughter. Hopefully, she will grow to see things the same way.

Good luck. You'll need it...
 
flashmanx: You have my sympathy, I know it's certainly not easy dealing with teenage daughters. There have been a few in my extended family that have caused their parents and grandparents a lot of grief. You can't tell them anything and they think that nobody understands them. All I can say is don't give up on her, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
 
update on the mans court date I presented all my evidence to the judge and the judge refused to see it and instead of putting him in jail gave him and ankle bracelet
she called the police off on her case and offered to turn herself in as long as she can move in with her biological dad. Her mom won't let her go with him though. She has her reason all great reasons and no she shouldn't go with him. Till today he hasn't seen or talked to her in years.
So she turned herself in and is in foster care getting counciling for her suicdal issue. Today after a long day in court we deemed it neccasary fo her to stay in foster care because shes a flight risk in our home. But I got to see her and hug her today and tell her I loved her.
Also her step mom is the one who picked her up and turned her in. After the solicitor pulled Her biological dad to the side gave him copies of the messages we found on the wii and told him how serious the situation is because he was informed the reason she wanted to go with her biological dad is because he would let her keep seeing the man. So the solicitor made him aware of how bad and idea that is. After her step mom read the messages she decided to come clean and tell the solicitor that when she picked her up that the man was there with her. He dropped her off on a street corner to be picked up. So sometime around tue we go back to court and she testafies that see saw them together the man will finally get jail time till his trial. It will be the same judge that issued the ankle bracelet. The solicitor said that the reason for the same judge is so he knows that the man left the court room after swaring under oath that he never had contact with my daughter went from the court room straight into contct with her. Judge won't be happy he was lied to.
so now slowly things are starting to get better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5 people
Would the cops not get in touch with Yahoo and request a copy of all emails to/from the account including conversations?
They will have them all backed up for occasions just like this and will happily help law enforcement when asked
 
That really sucks man. I'll be praying for you.

edit: read the rest of the thread. I'm happy for you man! I'll still be praying for you. I actually have to go to court later this month to help my parents with custody of my nephew who was abused.
 

Site & Scene News