Wii off the hook!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woot! im veiwing gbatemp on my Wii, it's amazing! I did not know that GBATemp was viewable on the Wii! Post if you say this is Awsome too!
moogle.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Woot! im veiwing gbatemp on my Wii, it's amazing! I did not know that GBATemp was viewable on the Wii! Post if you say this is Awsome too!
moogle.gif
I have sold things on GBATemp before by using my Wii. My dad was on the computer and I didn't have my laptop and I was like "Shit! I need to get back to this guy, so I went on the Wii and chatted with him XD".

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Sterl500 said:
moogle.gif

I have sold things on GBATemp before by using my Wii. My dad was on the computer and I didn't have my laptop and I was like "Shit! I need to get back to this guy, so I went on the Wii and chatted with him XD".

Wow, man thats cool! However i am still waiting on my 100 post count to get into that forum
mad.gif

Anyone else want to leave a comment on wiinternet?
P.S. i have played a few good flash games on wiiternet! (Also it isnt really called 'wiiternet'!)

Posts merged

QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Apr 16 2009, 06:25 PM)
its not as awesome as doing it on the dsi

Hmm well i guess ill be trying that out soon enough!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk