Wii NUKE - Mario Strikers Charged (USA)

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i can confirm that the title screen is 100% the same as the all-stars release. There was also a little lag before the game showed up , meaning it was checking the firmware.

Unless nintendo decided to keep the game 100% the same and just change region the same way the patchers do, but they wouldn't let the word "FOOTBALL" in the title , that would create confusion. The game even plays in spanish if you set your console to spanish.

Confirmed same title screen as Allstars release.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It works on my US Wii... There was a compulsory update though. I guess we'll see the longterm effects of European update on a US Wii just like Europeans playing SPM

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A buddy downloaded and burned this "release". It's a properly patched PAL to NTSC, and works with NTSC consoles using chips without on-the-fly region patching.

Should be nuked for lying.

crumpster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm 100% at this point its a pal patched to NTSC, nuke this from all topsite, etc. REASON= lying.pal.patched.to.ntsc

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
wow, of all groups i didnt expect vortex to do tho this
frown.gif

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm waiting for Montana and bleh124 to come up with more crazy theories that US Wiis really are PAL Wiis, and Nintendo patches their own games, etc, etc.
rofl2.gif

Waiting...

WezG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've heard of early dumps, but not two months. Somebody phucked up at Nintendo. All those EU players we're gloating about how they got the game a lot earlier than the US and now this. Sorry EU players, maybe next time. If this is real, does online work? I doubt that Nintendo would put up the servers for a game not scheduled for release for another 2 months. If these servers are up, that means Pokemon battle Revolution servers are upÂ
biggrin.gif

I dont see why anyone would be gloating, its obviously going to come out in Europe first, just like you would get some crappy "American Football" game first, I am guessing you must really love looking down on people when your great self gets a game first. Why do people on here always think here people are gloating or boasting about how great there x is and how their y is so inferior, sounds a bit paranoid to me, or childish, why dont you bang your fists on your computer desk (Or whatever else) and say "I want it now" and they might bring it out with an extra ball so you can gloat and get really excited.

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn it.... it smelled fishy since the start.

I'll wait for the real one, now I know it sucks to live in Europe
smile.gif

Houou

Trophies
XP
Country
Why is everyone surprised, I saw this happen in the Wii scene atleast once by now, so I'd bet it's the third or fourth time this happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in