Hacking Wii not rebooting correctly

  • Thread starter Thread starter schamber
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,338
  • Replies Replies 7

schamber

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
56
Country
When I exit a game that I have loaded up via Backup Launcher the Wii Menu does not load instead I get a blank screen. This does not happen when I leave a NTSC game only a PAL. I am guessing this is due to the Wii being USA version. I was running 3.4 but downgraded to 3.2. I have tried to change the region of the Wii but I dont have Wi-Fi and the only solution I have been able to find is the region changer but it does not fully change the Wiis region only the drive.

Any suggestions.
 
don't change the region at all except to change back to a 3.2U version. you don't know there are easy ways to play PAL games on a USA wii, don't you
 
I got both NTSC and PAL games working fine with whatever firmware I run. The problem is when I exit a PAL game it crashes the Wii and the only way I can get back to the main menu is holding the power button in for a few seconds.
 
I got both NTSC and PAL games working fine with whatever firmware I run. The problem is when I exit a PAL game it crashes the Wii and the only way I can get back to the main menu is holding the power button in for a few seconds.
 
I got both NTSC and PAL games working fine with whatever firmware I run. The problem is when I exit a PAL game it crashes the Wii and the only way I can get back to the main menu is holding the power button in for a few seconds.
 
schamber said:
I got both NTSC and PAL games working fine with whatever firmware I run. The problem is when I exit a PAL game it crashes the Wii and the only way I can get back to the main menu is holding the power button in for a few seconds.

I've found this to be the case with Little King's Story (PAL) on my 4.0U system via Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma. This hasn't been the case with other PAL games, but LKS freezes it up every time on exit (I have to press the power button on the Wiimote to quit). I haven't tried it via USB Launcher yet...
 
Oddly enough I just got through playing LKS on my Pal Wii and had no problems at all exiting the game or playing. Not tried it on the NTSC Wii and I doubt I will until I fix this reboot problem.
 
Help me. I play game wii pal and i need to exit to main menu i click a home batton in wiimote

i got to the back screen plz help me.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted