Hardware Wii not reading anydiscs. Wiikey V1, tried recovery disc. HB Channel

jackdanielchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My wii doesn't read any discs any more. I have a wiikey v1, with Homebrew Channel, and a downgradable 4.0. Bootmii has been installed aswell. I have tried the Wiikey recovery disc along with the updates. Backups and originals are unplayable on the disc channel, and any other disc loaders. Everytime the wii attempts to load the disc it clicks once, followed by three soft clicks, when in the disc channel it displays cannot read disc, with the question mark. The lens might be worn out but not dirty, I have ised the official lens cleaner. Can anybody please help?

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If its a do-it-your-self and not have a professional do it for you then it should be less than $30.
It would cost less if you can are willing to order from Deal Extreme and wait for their slow free shipping.

jackdanielchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah. I see, but as I said I'm a n00b and I really don't want to mess things up. The only reason why I had the Homebrew Channel installed, was to install Menu Patcher, and Starfall to block disc updates, and Install wads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk if i'm weird bc i don't like when people break the pasta even tho i don't think i'm italian...