Gaming Wii no longer playing backup games...?

toicy4ya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup guys,

For some reason my wii ver.4.2u is no longer playing backups. It was working fine for over two years. It's been a while since it was modded, so I don't recall where to begin to resolve this issue. Additionally, the wii is primarily used by my son. Has anyone ever encountered this problem or can offer some feedback on how to resolve this?

Thanks

kano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Sup guys,

For some reason my wii ver.4.2u is no longer playing backups. It was working fine for over two years. It's been a while since it was modded, so I don't recall where to begin to resolve this issue. Additionally, the wii is primarily used by my son. Has anyone ever encountered this problem or can offer some feedback on how to resolve this?

Thanks
does it wont play any backup or just some backups ?
did you or someone else messed with the wii ? be specific if so what happened
if it can play your old backups but not the newer game backups means your ios/cios and loaders are not upto date if so use modmii to update it
if it does not play any backups try using an original game and see if it works, if not your laser died
if this is the case just buy a usb HDD and use modmii to do the setup so you can play games from the usb HDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1