mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
oO, Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics, that was the first JP game that i requested codes from elixir, pretty much that's all i remember from this game, other than that, its a pretty fun game, i like the sword forms though
biggrin.gif

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I feel like ive been waiting for a boy and his blob forever. I'm glad it's finally coming out. I loved the nes game. I still the the old cartridge around here somewhere.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Thordrian said:
So I want to try the DS one because its by Wayforward but the Wii version is by Griptonite Games who have done more bad games than good and Amaze who have made have also done about the same.
Aww, nobody stepped up to defend Griptonite? It's true they've been hit and miss, but the same goes for WayForward. On the positive side, Griptonite have Neopets Puzzle Adventure (DS version), Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (DS version), The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (GBA version), Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (GBA version), Bionicle Heroes, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (GBC version), etc. They do have a lot of crap licensed games, but when they do well their stuff is good enough that I'll always keep an open ear when I hear they're the developers on something.

Jordii.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where the Wild Things Are is actually a pretty good game. It's pretty easy though, but has some good cartoony graphics. May not entertain the hardcore gamers that much though
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But for $20 he will still let you...