Ruud91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
heey

I finnaly have wii music and now wanted to ask you guys how you got it to work from ntsc-j to pal
frown.gif

I already tried 3 dvd's and managed only 1 to get working for a half because it is black and white (I used WiiFrii)

Can you please give me the setup you are using including the patcher and loaders??
Thank you very much.

Btw please forgive me my english
smile.gif

liquid_kore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://rapidshare.com/files/118375336/Wizz...Sizzle_v1.3.rar

I found this recently and just used it for the first time on Wii Music. It works perfectly, it got rid of the update and changed to NTSC for me but can also change the region to PAL for you. The first time you load it, it will be in German but its easy to change the language to whatever you need in the settings.

Oh and don't forget to use the backup-creator.exe that Waninkoko made.

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
liquid_kore said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/118375336/Wizz...Sizzle_v1.3.rar

I found this recently and just used it for the first time on Wii Music. It works perfectly, it got rid of the update and changed to NTSC for me but can also change the region to PAL for you. The first time you load it, it will be in German but its easy to change the language to whatever you need in the settings.

Oh and don't forget to use the backup-creator.exe that Waninkoko made.
Does this make it boot on PAL with modchip only or do I need extra stuuf like GeckoOS or something? Can someone give me some pointers? :s

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
With Wizzle Sizzle Dizzle you could patch another region to the iso. If you patch it to PAL, than it's PALFIXED and should run on your console. Also you could remove NTSC Update (if in iso) So you can't accidentally brick your wii with installing an not for your region update.

Ruud91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, xD just found something out.

If you use wiigators loader you don't need to change the region, I know this thanks to that amazing loader faq
biggrin.gif

and thanks for all the help here guys it is a shame i don't be on this forum more often because of the ipodtouchfans forums XD

Ruud91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah c'mon -.-

I patched the US iso with wiigators thing
I used the Wiigator loader
And it will not work on my pal wii, only in ntsc mode.
plz someone give me right directions
frown.gif

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Will try using the Wizzle Dizzle Sizzle thing with a modchip... I don't see why I should use the backup loader thing when I have a chip...

Ruud91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xD yeah but mine isn't chipped, and now I can only play in black and white. I think I will stick with this till the EU release xD

Outsider506

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if the "Error 001" is on this game? I tried to open it in Trucha Signer and it froze up. I brick blocked it and it works fine in mine, but some of my friends have old modchips that can't get passed the Error 001.

oasisngn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont believe that wii music is this much lack of attention. I downloaded the PROMiNENT (NTSC) to run in D2Pro-5 Wii(PAL)but so far I could not achieve to pass start button to run the game.
- first try: removed patch,converted to ntsc-->pal using Wizzle_Dizzle_Sizzle_v1.3
- second try: removed just patch using WiiBrickBlocker_v1_3R2 and tried the disc in NTSC mode.

both failed. I dont want to use loaders since I have chip. The system sees the disc, after clicking the start button on the screen, wii hangs in blank screen which I can recover only by pressing the power button of the console. Any advice?

Thanks.

oasisngn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I forgot to post my latest update because of spending my last 2 hours with wii music.
first of all, I will buy the game.. its as good as wii sports(tennis) and I hope it will become as popular as that one..
bundling it with wii-fit may be a good idea...
I wonder to export the video to youtube ... that function may definetely increase the sales and fame of the game...

anyway, I used geckoOS to load the disc I burned after patching it with WiiBrickBlocker_v1_3R2 (try2 in my previous post)
"Gecko OS (formerly Gecko Region Free) by Nuke lets you load Wii games from other regions. "
and it does what it suppose to do. Thanks for comments. I hope this installation path also helps you Ruud91.

oasisngn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in fact you dont need chip, just need original zelda DVD. use it to install homebrew channel and search for backup loader 0.3 good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4