Gaming Wii music backup freezes. Need help please!!!

jaywhiz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
So I recently burned wii music onto a blank dvd-r using imgburn at auto write speed. My wii is softmodded and i used softmii 2.1.1 to do so. when I put the backup disc into my wii it shows up in the disc channel as wii music and when i enter the disc channel it plays a bit of video and audio. When I try to start game the screen goes black and freezes that way. The wiimote turns itself off and won't reconnect to the wii. the only way to get out of this is holding down the power button for a few seconds. I have tried to load it a few times (at least 5 times) and this same thing happens everytime. Can someone please help me fix this problem so that I can play this game? Thanks in advance for your time and patience. Other backups work in my wii. Please help a guy in need.
Sincerely,
Jaywhiz

kubas88

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've softmii 2.1.1 too and the european version works on my PAL console. I had a problem like this with a japanese game. When i changed the region it worked. Try to do this. If after it it won't work it should be a bad burn.

Sorry for my english if something is wrong and i think it is.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
this was the very first game i played using backups, it is so small in size that you should get a new torrent for it, make sure its your region to 100% work with your tv. other regions do work but with some fiddling sometimes.
i am pretty sure black screen of death means problem with blutooth module.

anyway wii music should work, no reason why it shouldnt, its one of the 'easy loaders'

re-download your torrent and try the new iso, you are burning correctly so dont worry about that. (although i have 100% success with 'nero image burn' at '8 speed' takes 10 mins to burn a game)

if this still fails for you make sure you are on CIOS rev 10 or higher and get NEOGAMMA R7. Put the .ISO file to your SD card on the root (might have to go in neogamma folder actually... check its readme) as i said its only about 700mb file, not much more so will fit on nearly all sd cards. choose neogamma, press right to select SD card, find your game and boot it, it will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Well I'm not that way. I have two kids, and grandkids myself, just meant I'm a kid at heaet, forever