Wii mini exploit found but... when does it come out?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JimPlayz912, Sep 13, 2019.

1. JimPlayz912
    OP

JimPlayz912 A.K.A. UltraGamer912

Jun 9, 2018
    Greece
    Somewhere, that's for sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I swear I jumped out of my chair when I saw that freaking wii mini got hacked...
    but when will the exploit actually come out?

I know I am an impatient wimp, but seriously, I cant believe my wii mini will finally become useful.

And I know that the bluetooth stager is nearly done but... how much will it take to program the other things?

let me know!

NoNAND likes this.
  2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Soon

NoNAND likes this.
  3. JimPlayz912
    OP

Jun 9, 2018
    Greece
    Meh, I'm sure I'll forget it and the exploit will come out before I realize it!

NoNAND likes this.
  4. NoNAND

NoNAND GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 22, 2015
    Albania
    The other plane of existence
    Just be patient and wait a little. It'll come out before you'll even realize it.

Reynardine likes this.
  5. JimPlayz912
    OP

Jun 9, 2018
    Greece
  6. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen The Backup Reminder

Mar 28, 2018
    Germany
    A little patience. This came out of nowhere. What do you want? Fully working, ready-to-use software or something half-backed, not end user friendly that could possibly brick the Wii Mini? A few days or even weeks – does this make any difference after waiting for so long?

The Wii Mini will stay an inferior model – this is mostly for the sake of completeness and possibly VERY useful for copying saves from Wii Mini consoles.

A big thank you to @Fullmetal5 for the hard at this point!

7. JimPlayz912
    OP

Jun 9, 2018
    Greece
    Like-- look, I knew that I was impatient EVEN BEFORE WRITING this thread. But I wanted to be sure about how long will it take to "reprogram" the hb launcher to work with the wii mini or something, so I came here and asked away. Of course I didn't expect that if I show my impatience by posting a thread will magically make the exploit publicly available.

But, patience aside, I can finally get to play vitrual console like SNES and N64 on the big screen (since I always played them on my pc cough cough) WITH friends! Now I won't be needing an unpatched switch to do that! THANK YOU @Fullmetal5 ! YOU'RE THE BEST! NOW I DONT NEED TO BUY A NORMAL WII OR BUY AND HACK A SWITCH! Again, THANK YOU!

8. Dontwait00

Dontwait00 Unknown

Sep 3, 2017
    Italy
    A corrent stat:
    The wii mini now can be hacked from the System Menu, without any games required. (seems to be).

At least, we need linux with bluetooth adapter if no bluetooth built-in hw your PC have.

Wait few days still. Half done the job already.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted