joshiors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi.
Is there a way to keep the track of the playtime in the games when you are using USB Loader gx? when I play a game from there, the after message of activity that appears in the message board only says "usb loader gx xx:xx minutes
usb loader gx xx:xx minutes
(...)".
When I used Uloader I was able to have the time for each game in that message, but with usb loader not. Is there an option inside the app or another app to do this?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi.
Is there a way to keep the track of the playtime in the games when you are using USB Loader gx? when I play a game from there, the after message of activity that appears in the message board only says "usb loader gx xx:xx minutes
usb loader gx xx:xx minutes
(...)".
When I used Uloader I was able to have the time for each game in that message, but with usb loader not. Is there an option inside the app or another app to do this?
You can use game forwarder channels. Play time is only logged for channels (including disc channel), so whatever was the channel you used to launch the homebrew/game is what it gets logged as.

joshiors

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can use game forwarder channels. Play time is only logged for channels (including disc channel), so whatever was the channel you used to launch the homebrew/game is what it gets logged as.
yeah but why uloader can archieve this but usb loader gx not? there has to be some way

Wire_Firey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
well, it's not possible anymore, you will have to install quick Wads that can load the game trough the USB or SD Drive if you want it to work again, even for me it's worse because it only says "Homebrew Channel: 22 Minutes", since i was playing Just Dance Wii 2

My Device: PAL 4.3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol