OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
wishmasterf said:
Sorry. Both not working! Both dont start WiiMc.

This works:

PERSON66 posted this in another thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ynynyliwzmz

Ok I just used the .dol in that wad in my channels. The link on the first post was updated, it should work now! Thanks wishmasterf
smile.gif
I still can't test it so please report if it works or not.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
KiiWii said:
davidsl_128 said:
LxTrix said:
wii mc a forwarder? If not can you make a forwarder?
Yeah it's a forwarder. It loads SD:\apps\wiimc\boot.dol

Can this forwarder be injected into a HB ISO for use with wiiflow? Or does it also crash? (I dont have facility to do this myself until later in the week
frown.gif
)
My guess is that it can, but I haven't tested it. If mine doesn't work, try using the official channel.

QUOTE(milkmanchris @ May 2 2010, 03:56 AM)
Just a quick thanks from me david, found these yesterday and am now using the NG wad, looks like it was made by Nintendo themselves.

Cheers
Glad you liked them
smile.gif

bandersnatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you taking requests?

i would love to see good channels for these apps.

forwarders or not.

i would like a FTPii channel and a WiiVNC channel.

EDIT: also a Desmume Wii channel would be awesome.

please and thank you.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
bandersnatch said:
are you taking requests?

i would love to see good channels for these apps.

forwarders or not.

i would like a FTPii channel and a WiiVNC channel.

EDIT: also a Desmume Wii channel would be awesome.

please and thank you.
I''m kinda busy with final exams and stuff, but I can do them on vacation.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a WiiMC channel/forwarder with the same logo, but somehow incorporating the light blue color scheme that's in the first three images of the 1st post - so it matches my other channels?
smile.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
NEWS FLASH!

I'm almost out of school (yay!) so now I'll start with the new channels. Furthermore, I'm going to update the old channels one by one to have a new style that's still Wii-ish but is better IMO. Actually, it's just some changes here and there, but I think they make a big difference. So wait for the new Wii-like channels! I should have the first ones done by tonight.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
All the channels are now updated! Except Super Mario War, that one's good as is. Anyway I hope you like these more. And don't worry, I'll make those other channels. Eventually
laugh.gif

By the way I removed the text in the USB loader and Wii64 channels, I think that they look better that way but if anyone wants the text back just say it!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the WiiMC forwarder channel! One more request... a Priiloader forwarder channel.
smile.gif

Edit: Can you make the WiiMC forwarder icon/banner animated and with colors like the image below (but without my crappy MS Paint "fill with color" quick job, lol)?

v7fprd.png

Edit: I asked for an official one on the WiiMC forum.
smile.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
D34DL1N3R said:
Thanks so much for the WiiMC forwarder channel! One more request... a Priiloader forwarder channel.
smile.gif

Edit: Can you make the WiiMC forwarder icon/banner animated and with colors like the image below (but without my crappy MS Paint "fill with color" quick job, lol)?

v7fprd.png

Edit: I asked for an official one on the WiiMC forum.
smile.gif
Could you point me to a .dol? I don't use priiloader so I'm not sure if by forwarder you mean the usual forwarder to SD:apps\priiloader\boot.dol or a special app or whatnot, so if you sent me a dol it'd save me a lot of headaches and testing issues. I'll upload another WiiMC channel with that blue color once I make the Priiloader one! If the guys at the forum don't beat me to it, of course
smile.gif

EDIT: No I can't make an animated channel, sorry
frown.gif
I'm kinda good at Photoshop, but the only coding I ever learned was to make GlovePIE scripts, and I can't get benzin working anyway. All the files I used for the channels are included in each .rar file, so if you can animate (or know someone that can) feel free to take my work and animate it. As long as you put "original images by davidsl_128" or something like that with the channel, it doesn't really matter to me!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidsl_128 said:
Could you point me to a .dol? I don't use priiloader so I'm not sure if by forwarder you mean the usual forwarder to SD:apps\priiloader\boot.dol or a special app or whatnot, so if you sent me a dol it'd save me a lot of headaches and testing issues. I'll upload another WiiMC channel with that blue color once I make the Priiloader one! If the guys at the forum don't beat me to it, of course
smile.gif

EDIT: No I can't make an animated channel, sorry
frown.gif
I'm kinda good at Photoshop, but the only coding I ever learned was to make GlovePIE scripts, and I can't get benzin working anyway. All the files I used for the channels are included in each .rar file, so if you can animate (or know someone that can) feel free to take my work and animate it. As long as you put "original images by davidsl_128" or something like that with the channel, it doesn't really matter to me!

You can use the boot.dol included in the download from here http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Priiloader

And yes, I mean the usual forwarder to SD:apps\priiloader\boot.dol
smile.gif

Beachn07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! I'm new to your forums. Very nice work on these channels, I do have a question though. I can load and play your Super Mario War channel fine but when I exit my Wii freezes and my wii mote shuts off. Am I doing something completely wrong or is this normal? Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Beachn

drhookster

Trophies
XP
Country
wii_128 said:
Wii-like Channels Thread
Yay, more Wii channels! These channels are guaranteed to be 100% like the real Wii channels in all aspects! Except the real Wii channels can't load games from USB xD Anyway, the idea of these channels is to have the same blue/white glossy style Wii channels have. Hope you like them
smile.gif

Nice work on those Channel Loaders!

However you said "these channels is to have the same blue/white glossy style Wii channels" but in practice, not all 'Wii Channels' are Blue/White?

The 'Mii Channel' is not blue/white, but colored 'Mii's' and white 'Mii' title and the 'News Channel' is Green with white title. The 'Photo Channel' is a cork background with photos and White title. The 'Forecast Channel' starts as Blue with white title, then changes to white with Blue logo and title. The 'Nintendo Channel' is white with Grey title and images of Wii Games

It's good that you have given some uniformity (for those not wanting these standard Nintendo Channels probably), and wanting continuity with a 'theme'.
Certainly WiiFlow, the homebrew channel and USB loader GX channels I installed has Blue/White/Grey 'theme'
but 'Viva la differance', I just re-arrange the placings on the screen Menu, so the multi-color ones are grouped together, and the blue/white themed ones, form a band or block.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1