Hacking Wii Key Gameplay Question

Nayhova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey im using the Wiikey modchip vers 1.9g and my only issue is games that run are hit or miss and i cant figure out whats the problem. Ive got Zelda and Mario vs Sonic olympics working without a problem. I even patched Mario vs Sonic as it was originally a Pal game. I get other games and they burn with no issue but the Wii is not running the games. Im wasting disk after disk. Can anyone help me on maybe im doing something wrong or missing a step. Thanks in advance

thebawp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably the media you're using, as Rykin said, but if you're using good media, try burning the games on a different burner (as this can also cause programs.) I recommend imageburn to make the discs too, it's free, easy, and does the job as well as any other program I've tried.

Nayhova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replys. I have been using Nero to burn my isos, i didnt even realize that I was using it. Im going to try IMGburn and see if that helps.

Nayhova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I tried IMGburn and it still didnt work. Im at a lost on what to do. Im using decent media, I dont know guys. Darn this is frustrating.

Kassius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
probably the speed of your burning as well. Have you been setting it down to 4x? 16x tends to end up not working half the time.

Nayhova

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes originals work fine and some of the earlier games i burned work ok also. I have burned the isos at lower speeds too. I have never had issues like this with backups.

dimply_gecko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i had a problem like this once, where my backup games would sporadically play. Turns out there was a loose solder connection, so i just had to open it back up and re solder the one wire and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: if only it had as much capability/power as i do omw to your mom's place