OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I have purchased a sd card 16gb.
I wanne place my iso's on it and load the games from sd with usb loader. But my iso's are 4,5 gig each.
So i was wondering if i can use wiiscruber to compress it, but when i do this it still says it 4,5 gig in size.

Is there a way to compress my iso to the actual size like NSMB iso that is 800mb. Or can i rar it and play it as a rar file on my sd card with usb loader or another tool?

xtoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I placed the iso's on my sd, tried to load it with usb loader gc -> not working because its looking for my usb device and not the sd card. Also tried neo gamma loader -> it find the games but cant start them.

I believe there was a usb loader where you can also choose between usb and ds or dvd and not only usb.

Which tool can handle iso's on a sd card?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your Doing it Wrong!

You must use the FORCE!

eiz3rrv8vcn36acr755.jpg

Well kinda .......you can run games from an SD card! .... you just need to use a USB SD card reader with your SD card in it after formatting it to WBFS (you could use FAT32 ..note mem cards although they can also be formatted to NTFS its a lot of hassle to do!) and copying the ISO to it just leave it in the USB reader and put it in your Wii's USB port and use either a USB loader or a Disc loader and it should work fine
smile.gif

The loaders cannot tell the difference if its a USB HD or a MEM card in a USB card reader so long as its formatted correctly and has an ISO on it
smile.gif

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a sd card plugged in the back to play mario. I used ncWBFSTool. you let the program format the card for you. after you format it, it should show the correct size on the card in the little box, if it doesnt then the card probally isnt compatible. some of mine were, some not. I never got a card over 4 gb to work though. when you transfer the game it will make it smaller. oh, and configurable usb loader worked fine for me. And last, it looks for a usb device, and the card reader/card were like a usb hard drive, its not "loading from SD"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?