Homebrew wii internet????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anti
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,136
  • Replies Replies 1

Anti

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Location
Earth
XP
283
Country
United States
WEEEEEELL, its been a few years since the famous wii was released. It's had its good times and bad, and now its at the point "to hack or not to hack?"

Now I don't mean to bash the big N, I really don't, they've made great strides and have many uber games, but

WHY IS THE INTERNET CHANNEL SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP????

I really would think that nintendo would be smart and release an updated net browser maybe for a few more wii points, but really what do they have to lose?

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE THINKING "just go on your pc and do what you want there" Did you ever think that some people don't have access to their pc during certain times?

BACK to my main point. so I was wondering if maybe someone knows if theres a HB internet channel created or being worked on with UPDATED AND UPDATABLE FLASH (please, you can only have so much fun with youtube), a FIND option, a DOWNLOAD option (ALL types of files. To sd, or if possible, to the wii memory), Copy&Paste (and maybe I'm missing something, but I think you all get the point).

I greatly appreciate you all reading this and leaving your comment, positive or negative (provided you leave one).

Also I think it would be great if this doesn't exist yet that someone makes a HBnet.

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!
 
Because the Wii isn't a full blown computer.
Use a computer for your internet.. If your close enough to get on wifi, your close enough to a computer.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted