Hacking wii hacking

  • Thread starter Thread starter DEMONDES99
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 675
  • Replies Replies 0

DEMONDES99

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
99
Country
Hi guys- I posted this elsewhere but was told to put it here.

I have recently accessed the Homebrew Channel and downloaded Wii Gator, Wad Manager V1 and Custom Wad amanger,ios downgrader v1 CIOS installer to a version 3.4E. I downloaded the Wii Fix tools and installed the programs and downloaded wad files to install on the WII.
All appears fine until I try to access the channels to play the game. It says Cannot access this channel even though I can see the game.

I'm new to this and just spent the last 3 days trying to get it to work. The files are not NTSC on PAL as suggested before. I can access all the other channels and play backups ok.


Help appreciated
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted