Hacking Wii got messed up

gir489

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a 4.2U stock black wii and used bannerbomb to install Homebrew channel. After that, I used Multimod to downgrade IOS15 and restore the truchua bug. After that, I used TBR1.13 to change IOS37 or whatever because cIOS wasn't installing. Got cIOS20 installed, then tried to get Priiloader to instlal, but it bitched about IOS61 not being something so I went into MMM and updated all IOS 60, 61 and 70.

Now Homebrew channel is upside down, MMM won't get passed the blue title bar, Bannerbomb won't load, WAD Manager won't load, and I can't get this thing to do anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Every time I mod a Wii something goes wrong.

gir489

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gets to the menu, but the controllers stop working. The same thing happens with the HackMii menu. It get stuck at the "press (1) to continue" screen.

I can't find my gamecube controller to try and see if that works. Any other remedies if I can't find the GC controller?

EDIT: Nope. DOP Mii and DOP IOS MOD both product a DSI crash screen when I press A on the GC controller.

Here's what I tried so far:

Wad Manger: Can't initiate/control it with gamecube controller.
DOP-IOS/Mii/Mod. Causes DSI error screen.
Priiloader: Bitches about some ES_Identiy returning some crap.
BannerBomb loading HackMii installer: I was able to get passed the "press (1) to continue" with 1.0.1, but with 1.0.8 it doesn't work.
TBR 1.12/1.13: Straight to DSI error screen.
MultiModManager: Gets stuck with a blue titlebar at the top with MMM written on it.

gir489

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded to 1.0.6 and that worked. The HBC is working and I can regain controls and apps don't crash.

Everything seems to be in order and I even got Priiloader installed, but I can't install channel apps. I get the -1028 error.

EDIT: Easily fixed with WAD Installer 1.7.

Do I need Homebrew channel 1.0.8? Or, is that really for 4.3 users.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya v1.0.8 is 4 4.3 SM users so that it won't get deleted by the 4.3 update, so if u wanted 2 update 2 SM 4.3 u could and ur HBC would still b there!! lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34