Gaming Wii games that you'd love to see..

leonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
GameDragon said:
You'd have to be a PC gamer to know what any of those are. But he's right, most of those would be incredibly good WiiWare games. Especially Noitu Love.
i've had every console since the NES and still never heard of these. let me guess their all from japan?

Mostly within the past 3-5 years or so, actually... but all from PC. All indie games. gametunnel.com if you want to check out these kinds of games, they usually have free demos of every game, sometimes even the full game for free. I just kinda hate playing games on my PC the past few years, so I'd like to see some of these games I dabbled with but couldn't be bothered completing (b/c yeah, like I said, can't stand gaming on my PC).... brought to a platform where I would actually play them.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Kingdom Hearts Wii: While I'm not a fanboy of the series, it's still a good one. Plus Wii controls could be cool
2. Resident Evil 5: Dumbed down port, but still would be cool. RE4 on the Wii was done quite well, it would be nice to see this on there too (even if it isn't so flashy).
3. Star Wars: Battlefront: An amazing franchise that would be awesome on the Wii.

Those are pretty much my only wishes.

BilliePop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jet Set Radio and possibly another Pokemon Snap. It'd be awesome on the Wii! The 64 one wasn't all that popular from what I remember though.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Another Taiko no Tatsujin game!

Oh shit! i just googled at and it already exists, coming out next month! WOOT!

gypsygirl13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Resident Evil 5
Fatal Frame (all)
God of War (all)
Prince of Persia (all)
Assassin's Creed
Splinter Cell
Silent Hill (all)
Drum Mania

Soulshine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Ps3, and an Xbox 360. Games that I would love to see transferred to Wii are the followings:
Golden sun, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy XIII, Resident Evil 5.

hrdkrtazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They need to make A demolishing Derby Game for the wii...Like that Old Game for playstation 1 Destruction derby..That Game was the shit back then..I'd love to see a new and updated version of that for the wii...

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
BilliePop said:
bazamuffin said:
A new KI installament and I would be uber-chuffed

My N64 copy of that game got stolen. I wanted to kill myself.

Ive tried VC injections and N64 Emu but to no avail. Its that good a game people have resorted to stealing it. I feels ya pain dude

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
the longest journey & dreamfall: the longest journey... man those games are AMAZING, just thinking about them makes me want to play them again. I have the limited edition dreamfall box set for pc which has the first game, the sound track & an artwork book with it, I'd love to see a package like that for the wii. A bit like the MP trilogy

Silent hill 2
the rest of the broken sword series
shadow of memories remake
kingdom hearts wii
golden sun wii
another paper mario game
secret files 3
persona 5

& zillions more

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Mario Party 9
Another Star Fox game
Another Banjo-Kazooie game
Another Donkey Kong platformer

All these with support for WMP+!
biggrin.gif

srmagus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a pokemon action-rpg, where I control the pokemon themselves. A bit more in-depth than the old turn-based style of pokemon.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx said:
Metal Gear Solid will NEVER be coming for the Wii,: They wouldn't put a new MGS on the Wii by any means. But it's in the realm of possibility. They did put Twin Snakes on the Gamecube and way back when, they did do Ghost Babel and the first MG games on Nintendo systems. Konami isn't anyone's bitchboy.

It's severed Sony for as long as its been out, so it would be a BIG slap in the face for Sony if it went on the Wii,: Again, was it a big slap that the GC got the MGS remake instead of PS2? No, because the PS2 got MGS2 and MGS3. The PS3 already has MGS4 and MGS: Rising (eventually), this wouldn't be a slap in the face.

plus the Wii couldn't handle the power of that game, not even the PS1 game of it :|: You're just being stupid. The PS1 emulator can handle MGS (although since it doesn't support multi-disc...). And the Wii doesn't have PS3 quality graphics, but they could definitely make it look better than Twin Snakes (which looked pretty good even then). The Wii is definitely behind graphically in this generation, but you seem to think it's on-par with the N64. Have you played SMG? That could give some 360/PS3 games a run for their money.

as much as i love Nintendo, MGS would be a fail on it.: How so? Wii pointer for sharper aiming, motion controls for combat, etc. You're just saying it would "fail" because you can't think outside the fact that the main series of MGS games have been on Sony consoles, although the fact is that Metal Gear as a franchise has been on Nintendo consoles before Sony and even after Sony.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1