curiosg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I'm new to the site and need some help with getting some issues with my wii resolved. I downloaded some games , ntsc scrubbed and burned them with image burn at low speed like it was recomended. When I tried to play the games they come up in the wii menu and when I select the cd rom channel, it shows up and has sound like the game is good to go. Once I select to start the game, it freezes and never starts. I have re start my wii. I had a friend soft mod my wii so I dont really know what version or software of a mod it is. I know I have the homebrew channel and thats what he used. I browsed through it and found some applications/info; neo gamma r4, wii Shizza 1.1 mod 2009/04/10 and finally 01. backup loader .3 gamma wii gator. Thats all the info I have, hope someone can help. Thanks in advance. By the way thats how i found out about the website, it was on one of the apps. thanks again.

curiosg

curiosg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I have been reading some of the posts on the website and looks like I need to do a lot more reading. Thanks I will follow your advice.

Curiosg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.