Not open for further replies.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this thread will be stickied. I'm creating this thread to rally some support for translations of Wii games. Hopefully this thread will give the translation groups some input on what games we would love to see worked on.

Kizuna

515Np9NTL5L.jpg

This game got some attention a while back for its pencil style artwork. In the end the look changed but the game always seemed like something that might be worth playing. Personally it's a game I would love to see translated. I just have this nagging feeling like something is drastically missing.

Captain Rainbow

0.jpg

This game generated a lot of buzz last year but sadly it was skipped by Nintendo of America. Anywho, I wont go too much into detail for this game but it's another one that deserves a translation.

The Last Story

190969-header.jpg

The word is still out on this one but right now it's starting to look like this game will NOT be translated for western regions. That is VERY sad. Anywho I'm sticking this game on the list for good measure.

Anywho, let's keep the conversation going! I would love to see what games you all would like to see translated. Maybe we should have a poll here too.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
May I add two more games?

-Xenoblade

-Zangeki no Reginleiv

Also,aside Tempus's team,is out there any other translation team interested in some Wii games?

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey!! don't forget about "Tales of Graces" that also needs to be translated!! But right now the game thats need to be translated ASAP is "The Last Story" xDD

ZeForte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I haven't looked at TLS at all yet, but I'm confident that I could hack it like Xenoblade, but I still need a translator.

By the way, Linkzero, did you write any tools for pointer recalculation/text extraction for TLS or are you working with a hex editor and/or just using the available space like in your XB ital translation?

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hybrid -x1 said:
hey!! don't forget about "Tales of Graces" that also needs to be translated!!
There is a translation project for this game, they have made a really great progress, but...
Tales Of Graces F is getting a official release in North America... only for playstation 3. So the team dropped the project for both versions (fuck)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Indeed...but at the time this thread was active, there was no confirmation (or even plan).

I know you're trying to help, but necrobumping something from roughly a year ago like this isn't helping. :)

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The Last Story

190969-header.jpg

The word is still out on this one but right now it's starting to look like this game will NOT be translated for western regions. That is VERY sad. Anywho I'm sticking this game on the list for good measure.
This game will most certainly be localized into English. I'd be surprised if it's not released in the US. You may as well remove it from your post.

*EDIT*
D'oh, didn't notice the date this topic was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto