Country
United States
Fusio9 said:
Hi, is there a GUI for osx ?
smile.gif

Unfortunately no, this program only works in windows

Ed

Posts merged

QUOTE(DMzda @ Jan 31 2010, 08:06 AM) There are a few small issues I encountered. I will detail them when I have time.

Please do

Thanks
Ed

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cambric said:
pccfatman said:
Wii Game Manager 1.5 is released, hope you guys like it
smile.gif

Version 1.5.0.0 with wbfs_file 2.9 can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QN1HGP7T
Language pack for version 1.5 can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BMUJPHQZ
**Note that I have used google translate for the language changes so some of them may be wrong

Thanks a lot Ed,

I will update the italian language file asap

Cambo

Thanks Cambo, there are still a few things that I found that need to be translated in the next version as well as any new stuff I add but I think I got most of em this time
smile.gif

Ed

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the updated language files
Also for english, be sure to delete the existing english.ini and let the program recreate it

I will make the program do this automatically in future versions, thanks for pointing it out

Ed

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pccfatman said:
Open wbfs partition, highlight the games to copy, right click and then click "Transfer to another WBFS Partition (Drive to Drive)

Ed

what if I have a FAT32 partition on the drive? how would I do a drive to drive copy?

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
pccfatman said:
Open wbfs partition, highlight the games to copy, right click and then click "Transfer to another WBFS Partition (Drive to Drive)

Ed

what if I have a FAT32 partition on the drive? how would I do a drive to drive copy?

Drive to drive copy is specifically for WBFS drives. if you want to transfer all of the games from one FAT32 partition to another simply hit CTRL-A to select all games, right click, and use the copy function.

If you only want specific games hold CTRL and click each game you want, then right click and use the copy function

Ed

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 1.5.0.1 is released

Version 1.5.0.1 with wbfs_file.exe 2.9 can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0BP4CTA6
Languages for version 1.5.0.1 can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TMXGJHVT

Changes to 1.5.0.1
Changed settings file to settings.ini located in the application directory
Updated the language routine to validate language files by version. The program will still allow older file use but will give an error message that the file is for the wrong version.
Fixed the statusbar would sometime be the wrong size on program start

Note to translators: Do not translate the version info, the section headers or the keyname (ie: 01= 02= etc) leave them in english

Ed

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!

Here is French updated language file for Wii Game Manager 1.5.0.1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9W7GRRRV

There is still some untranslated text on Game List B as you can see here (while it does work on List A):
listedejeux.jpg

And also Game List A Tab isn't the same size as Game List B Tab and so I have translation on 2 lines instead of 1.

Can you please fix this pccfatman?

In English.ini file I also noticed that you wrote "relavent" instead of "relevent".
QUOTE said:
79 [...] All relavent files will be created/copied to that folder

By the way some good tip to translators, in order to better see what's updated in the translation file you can use freeware editor PSPad.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the translations guys

Ill get the translations fixed for game list B, and thanks for reminding me about the tab size, I forgot all about that.

Ed

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jabe said:
Hi!

Here is French updated language file for Wii Game Manager 1.5.0.1:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9W7GRRRV

There is still some untranslated text on Game List B as you can see here (while it does work on List A):
listedejeux.jpg

And also Game List A Tab isn't the same size as Game List B Tab and so I have translation on 2 lines instead of 1.

Can you please fix this pccfatman?

In English.ini file I also noticed that you wrote "relavent" instead of "relevent".
QUOTE said:
79 [...] All relavent files will be created/copied to that folder

By the way some good tip to translators, in order to better see what's updated in the translation file you can use freeware editor PSPad.

I have fixed the following items:
Fixed english.ini was extracted everytime a language was selected
Fixed tabs were not wide enough to handle translated text. They are now auto sized. This causes a slight flicker in the form and I dont know why yet
Fixed List B was not properly translated
Fixed english.ini misspelling of the word relevant

Since these are non critical issues I will save them until I have enough changes to constitute a release
wink.gif

Send me more bugs and suggestions I'll see what I can do to work em into the program
smile.gif

Ed

drcrappants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pccfatman said:
So, what do you guys think of the new version? Any problems? Suggestions?

Thanks
Ed
few problems:
titles download says file failed to extract as an error.
cover art wont download. it just says not found in log.

this would be very great if it worked, as backup manager does not have cover art support

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drcrappants said:
pccfatman said:
So, what do you guys think of the new version? Any problems? Suggestions?

Thanks
Ed
few problems:
titles download says file failed to extract as an error.
cover art wont download. it just says not found in log.

this would be very great if it worked, as backup manager does not have cover art support

Question: What language titles.txt are you trying to download? The should be no extraction of anything but wiitdb.xml.

Cover art for what title? all titles? Can you give specific examples as I cannot replicate this here, it is working fine here for all titles. The program should only show not found if the file does not exist on wiitdb.com

Ed

drcrappants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
languages in english, i didnt change anything much from default. and it is trying to extract the .xml, but fails to.
covers for all actually. not sure why i cant get them but yours can. not found it says, so maybe im missing some files? theyre popular games so it shouldnt be an issue
for languages using titles.txt it says its complete but i open the file and its empty

vista 32bit sp2 if it matters at all.

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drcrappants said:
languages in english, i didnt change anything much from default. and it is trying to extract the .xml, but fails to.
covers for all actually. not sure why i cant get them but yours can. not found it says, so maybe im missing some files? theyre popular games so it shouldnt be an issue
for languages using titles.txt it says its complete but i open the file and its empty

Are you running the program as Administrator? Are your cover paths set properly? Hmmm that still would not explain why titles.txt would be blank........ummm...hmm...

Ill think on it and let you know if I come up with anything
Ed

drcrappants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pccfatman said:
drcrappants said:

Are you running the program as Administrator? Are your cover paths set properly? Hmmm that still would not explain why titles.txt would be blank........ummm...hmm...

Ed
no idea, i didnt change the cover path directory. this is supposed to go online and download a file right?
also, i recently changed to fat32 single partition, and games do not work but they all did on the wbfs partition. any ideas

pccfatman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drcrappants said:
pccfatman said:
drcrappants said:

Ed
no idea, i didnt change the cover path directory. this is supposed to go online and download a file right?
also, i recently changed to fat32 single partition, and games do not work but they all did on the wbfs partition. any ideas

I have no idea...I cannot see any reason why this should be happening

Ed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_