Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My goal is to overhaul Rock Band Wii (and RB2 when it comes out) so it is completely custom, similar to how Guitar Hero I & II for the PS2 was hacked. So far I've got songs done and I think I've figured out the video files.

I've been looking through the disc files and in Trucha I found RockBand.dsk and RockBandAlt.dsk. I have no clue what these are. There also is opening.bnr. Does this have something to do with the Banner at the Wii Menu?

Also, I think I found picture files. But the problem is it has a _wii on the end of the file. Example: Logo.bmp_wii

I tried renaming it by taking of the _wii, that didn't work.

Anyone know anything about any of these files?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish i could help you man but I really don't know much about custom rock band I only know how to work the Guitar Hero modding stuff.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DarkLG said:
I wish i could help you man but I really don't know much about custom rock band I only know how to work the Guitar Hero modding stuff.
Thats okay. Most people don't know much about RB customs yet, since it's new to the Wii scene, but does anyone know if these are seen on any other Wii discs (besides Rock Band)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, then im lucky i havent updated yet