Wii freezing on hackmii scam page

Deleted member 607940

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi, I've followed a tuturial on youtube on how to download homebrew to my wii.
its version is 4.3E and I've entered the SD card into the console, got the red letter, and after the scam message showed up, when waiting for the message saying to press (1) to continue, it never shows up, and the console is entirely frozen.
I just want to download Just Dance and play \:

Else then that, I have a wireless sensor bar and never understood how its being connected to the console when it has 0 wires, or any setup at all...
Would love some help <3

Deleted member 607940

OP
Trophies
XP
I also tried the DNS method, it worked. once it got to the screen with the scam message, it got frozen as well. this screen just lags the console for no reason... what should I do? its not a SD card problem because I tried both (Internet connection user agreement method and the SD method.)

JasonH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont mean to necrobump but i had to get this info out there for anyone with a similar problem.
I was having trouble getting the wii to update through the internet so i decided to disc update using "Kirby's epic Yarn" in order to update to 4.3U. After i updated i tried to install the hombrew channel with Hackmii installer and it kept freezing up on the scam page and i was not able to install the homebrew channel. Some mentioned before that while using a disc update some ios may not have been installed. I looked around trying to find a solution and i could not find one so i decided to take every wii disc i had one at a time and see if there was a Disc update that would install it for me and Lo and Behold "Wii Sports Resort" has the Update that you need to fix this issue where the ios can be installed to finish getting past the scam page on the hackmii installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo