Hacking Wii Flow Issue

Shaun_Wells

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I've added the Wii Flow channel now along side the USB Loader GX channel.. I would prefer to use Wii Flow but getting the following error everytime I load the channel..

WBFS_Open Failed :-1

If I use the USB Loader channel everything works fine.. Can I get some assistance here ? Cheers.

I've seen mention of Hermes CIOS 222 or something similar.. Am I missing a update on my WIi for this to work successfully. Also does anyone know of any issues running a PriLoader with WiiFlow as that would be my next step once this is sresolved.

Cheers again.

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the same issue cause my games are on fat 32 and there is still no update since Narolez is sick.

Shaun_Wells

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The drive should be WBFS as I formatted this under the WBFS Manager.. The drive works fine with USB Loader GX..

Is there an easy way to tell what it has been formatted with ?

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try deconnect/reconnecting your drive. If this doesn't work, i dont know. I have to plug my HDD after opening the wii to get the drive working.

Shaun_Wells

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Last night I tried loading the Wii Flow channel again.. All I get now is a black screen with 'Loading Please Wait' for about 5 minutes or so before I get bored and reset the Wii.. Is it actually loading I do not know, should it take this long, I do not know.. There must be something that's just not right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)