Wii Flow Issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Shaun_Wells, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Shaun_Wells
    OP

Shaun_Wells Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2009
    Hi All,

I've added the Wii Flow channel now along side the USB Loader GX channel.. I would prefer to use Wii Flow but getting the following error everytime I load the channel..

WBFS_Open Failed :-1

If I use the USB Loader channel everything works fine.. Can I get some assistance here ? Cheers.

I've seen mention of Hermes CIOS 222 or something similar.. Am I missing a update on my WIi for this to work successfully. Also does anyone know of any issues running a PriLoader with WiiFlow as that would be my next step once this is sresolved.

Cheers again.

2. jsjar

jsjar GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2009
    Wales
    what format is your drive fat or wbfs?

3. MrKill

MrKill GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2009
    Canada
    I got the same issue cause my games are on fat 32 and there is still no update since Narolez is sick.

4. Shaun_Wells
    OP

Shaun_Wells Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2009
    The drive should be WBFS as I formatted this under the WBFS Manager.. The drive works fine with USB Loader GX..

Is there an easy way to tell what it has been formatted with ?

5. MrKill

MrKill GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2009
    Canada
    Try deconnect/reconnecting your drive. If this doesn't work, i dont know. I have to plug my HDD after opening the wii to get the drive working.

6. Shaun_Wells
    OP

Shaun_Wells Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2009
    Last night I tried loading the Wii Flow channel again.. All I get now is a black screen with 'Loading Please Wait' for about 5 minutes or so before I get bored and reset the Wii.. Is it actually loading I do not know, should it take this long, I do not know.. There must be something that's just not right.

7. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

Jun 12, 2005
    Connecting the usb in the right port?

8. Riicky

Riicky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 15, 2009
    United States
    Reading,Pennsylvania
    was my thought also