Gaming Wii Fit

tripellex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I'd be HIGHLY suspect of the authenticity of ANY chinese Wii products, especially if bought off eBay. Many seemingly legit auctions/products are in fact bootleg knockoffs. Even the hardware, as I found out when I bought what seemed like a too good to be true deal on a nunchuk/WiiMote, both of which were inferior knockoff bootlegs. I haven't personally heard of knock WiiFit boards as of yet, but it wouldnt surprise me if your game AND board were both just that.

st11x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi,

I bought a Chinese Wii Fit but I would like to play the English game. I used either USB loader or NeoGamma loader but it is always the same problem.

When it first loads on that screen where it ask you to connect the Nunchunk, the lower half of the screen is always distorted and flickering. When it gets to the main screen, it is sometimes still doing it.

During the game, the screen may go blank and then come back, or sometimes doesn't come back at all. You need to press the home button and then home button again, but it doesn't always work. My TV says "Mode not supported" when that happens, so I am guessing the game is trying to display some weird resolution?

I have the original Chinese disc, NTSC-U and PAL backups, but they are all exhibiting the same problem.

My system is a Korean set with 3.2U. TV supports 1080p and is using component cables.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Matt

st11x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
But wouldn't the Wii (korean) load the NTSC-U and PAL backups properly without the board? Once I get past the body test, it is usually okay until I do some strength exercises or Yoga. For the latter, it has the habit of breaking up at the moment you need to hold that breath. Very annoying.

I am thinking it could be a case of the component cables? However, no other games has this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4