Hacking Wii Disk Loaders Issues and Answers :

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
When you say burn at max speed, is that the max option in IMGburn? Also, then why was this "burn at lowest speed thing going arround"?

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just let imgburn at AUTO speed (which turns out to be whatever speed it wants to be) the max it has burn for me was 12x.. every burn never let me down.. SWEET!

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
yahmegaman said:
i just let imgburn at AUTO speed (which turns out to be whatever speed it wants to be) the max it has burn for me was 12x.. every burn never let me down.. SWEET!

Do you have an NTSC-U WII? Have you tried Super Mario Galaxy??

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sentinel5000 said:
yahmegaman said:

Do you have an NTSC-U WII? Have you tried Super Mario Galaxy??
who cares about that, OBAMA IS PRESIDENT< BYAH!!!

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FO SHO! GO OBAMA!

hmm i have mario galaxy fo real copy
tongue.gif

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do i need to uninstall dvdx to load up this custon IOS? If so, how do I do that?

THANKS!

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to say WiiGator you rock
smile.gif
I say that because I had about 50 disks that didnt play under wani's loader v1. I decided to give your newer loader a shot , and now I have about 40 new games that previously didnt work
smile.gif
what I mean is I would get a green screen or black screen or choppy video. Your loader fixed about about 40 of them games for me. The other 10 still have problems , like error occured or it just hangs. Thank you so much. and Wani you kick ass too.

Super smash works now , mario galaxy ect.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sentinel5000 said:
When you say burn at max speed, is that the max option in IMGburn? Also, then why was this "burn at lowest speed thing going arround"?
That was for the old loader

QUOTE(666 @ Nov 5 2008, 07:29 AM) Do i need to uninstall dvdx to load up this custon IOS? If so, how do I do that?

THANKS!
Go into the dvdx installer in the homebrew channel and select UNINSTALL.
Then re-install using the advanced mode with the new ios AFTER you install that

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz is that waninkoko's updated 1.31 wii dumper? becuz on his web site it's still 1.2? thanks.
also on other post under backup/rip wii game. thanks djtaz.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
sentinel5000 said:
That was for the old loader

QUOTE(666 @ Nov 5 2008, 07:29 AM) Do i need to uninstall dvdx to load up this custon IOS? If so, how do I do that?

THANKS!
Go into the dvdx installer in the homebrew channel and select UNINSTALL.
Then re-install using the advanced mode with the new ios AFTER you install that

I know this might sound stupid, but I couldn't find it. There was the white on black text with install, under it was back and to the right was the IOS numbers you could scroll through. Didn't seem to scroll through the install or uninstall.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yahmegaman said:
djtaz is that waninkoko's updated 1.31 wii dumper? becuz on his web site it's still 1.2? thanks.
also on other post under backup/rip wii game. thanks djtaz.
Yeah its the latest 1.31 - I got the link on a thread in here somewhere but i dont have the direct link at the moment im afriad .

QUOTE(666 @ Nov 5 2008, 10:33 AM) I know this might sound stupid, but I couldn't find it. There was the white on black text with install, under it was back and to the right was the IOS numbers you could scroll through. Didn't seem to scroll through the install or uninstall.
If under the DVDx menu you only have install and exit then you dont have a cIOS installed (that shows advanced) and you dont have DVDx installed (that shows uninstall)

try installing a cIOS first - then install it from the advanced menu - you should be good to go after that , but if yuo go back into it you should also see advanced and uninstall at that stage - though you shouldnt need to uninstall by then if you have used the latest cIOS or followed the WiiHowTo.html guide

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz: that's wad manager not wii dvd dumper
tongue.gif
. good im still in the zone. i like wad manager 1.1.
oh yah thanks for providing the link too.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
yahmegaman said:
The auto speed has to be set - click the little icon of a running man next to write speed, once in there you can setup which speed you want certain dyes to burn at. Then everytime you put a RitekG05 disc in it will burn at 6x, or when you put a MCC-003 in it will burn at 8x with 12x for a TYG03 etc.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yahmegaman said:
djtaz: that's wad manager not wii dvd dumper
tongue.gif
. good im still in the zone. i like wad manager 1.1.
oh yah thanks for providing the link too.

lol i must have re-versioned the wrong file - ill fix that tonight - been a hectic week

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
yahmegaman said:
but my auto speed is perfect the way it is
smile.gif
ty
Sorry, I think you are confused as to how it works - At the minute it is just burning at the max rated speed of the discs. You may as well just set it to max rather than auto.

I suppose it isn't going to cause any problems leaving it as it is, just that it's a lot more useful than that. =]

see Here for a guide by the author.

greenchili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little issue here and I just cant for the life of me figure it out. Just a brief history.

I originally had the Backup Loader .1 installed on my Wii. De Blob patched ran great, no issues.

Switched to Backup Loader .3 when it first came out. No issues. 1:1 backups work great but of course De Blob gives disc read error.

Heard about the trick to use Backup Loader .1 and .3 on the same Wii. So I downloaded your latest 0.3b zip file since the previous one served me well.

Installed IOS 249 and 247 from yer zip just to be safe.
Pointed DVDX to 247.
Backup Loader .3 works as normal.
But .1 gives me a dump whenever I try to load my De Blob disc which worked fine previously.

I even tried starting from scratch. Used Any Title Deleter to remove the IOS's.
Installed IOS 247 from yer zip.
Installed DVDX pointing to 247.
Still get the same issue.

At this point I didn't go any furhter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, dawg I have no idea what is going on 🤣🤣