Hacking Wii disc dumper

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobitos said:
Don't double post. For God's sake, teq, there's a proper way to do things around here!
rolleyes.gif
There's an edit button for a reason!

ATTN MODERATORS! Combine his double post into one post! He's spamming the forums. How am I supposed to wade through all of this rubbish to find the useful information!?

teq said:
Actually, bobitos, if you really re-read everything, you would find that you're the only one that is in disagreement here. So why dont YOU go away?
W-wh-why d-d-don't.... YOU... shut up.

Yep, just me. And Shuny. And jan777. Interestingly enough, we all have been here longer than you! And woah! The SPAM hasn't killed us yet.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ See, edited! It keeps the forum clean.

Wasn't a double post. I didn't want to address him in the same post as I address you, since you're being a dick about it and he isn't.

As far as post count is concerned, it's of no significance; the content of the posts, however, is.

This guy came from virtually nowhere, other than Tehskeen. He started his first post with a lie. We have someone with the username "Bushing" declaring him to be delirious. What more proof do you want that this thread doesn't need to exist?

Edit: And for the record, I don't have a personal problem with you... I have a problem with people who like to post misinformation.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
Wasn't a double post. I didn't want to address him in the same post as I address you, since you're being a dick about it and he isn't.
Wait wait wait, who were you addressing in the first of your non-double-post posts? I think it was me! So that means, you addressed the "non dick" me in one post, and then double posted to address "dick" me?

And for the record, I do have a personal problem with you. I just plain don't like you and the way you carry yourself on these forums. That, and you talk down to everyone.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I'd like to apologize if I spammed on this thread in any way. Second, I'm pretty new here, but I think we should all stop the arguing here and see what this guy can come up with. If he is legit, then we have a great new way to dump our ISO files! If not, then we can just keep on using the SD Gecko solution. All this arguing isn't going to help anything. I say we sit back and see what happens.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
First of all, I'd like to apologize if I spammed on this thread in any way. Second, I'm pretty new here, but I think we should all stop the arguing here and see what this guy can come up with. If he is legit, then we have a great new way to dump our ISO files! If not, then we can just keep on using the SD Gecko solution. All this arguing isn't going to help anything. I say we sit back and see what happens.
Be careful about saying something like that. I tried that once before in this thread - the sit it out and wait technique - but teq will have none of that, god dammit! Watch your back, he'll post something now about how you're gullible and obviously don't know how the scene works. Man, don't you know this stuff already? There are stickies everywhere!

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp is the place to discuss your solution to getting direct access to the DVD-ROM drive.

And hacking Starlet.

And making a custom IOS.

Yes.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobitos said:
teq said:
Wait wait wait, who were you addressing in the first of your non-double-post posts? I think it was me! So that means, you addressed the "non dick" me in one post, and then double posted to address "dick" me?

And for the record, I do have a personal problem with you. I just plain don't like you and the way you carry yourself on these forums. That, and you talk down to everyone.

Actually, I was addressing Shuny and Jan, but by the time my post went out, you got a word in.

If you don't like how I conduct myself, take it up with a moderator and have them speak to me, don't do the immature thing and spam every single one of my threads. I guess it's too late for that, now.

Who might you be referring to that I talk down to? Nitrotux? SamSam12? These guys need to learn early on that they can't just throw out threads of whatever they feel like. People will get annoyed, angry, and it will cause problems. If you haven't seen it happen, you're blind to the truth.

Edit: @Shuny, Prime: Nice to see you guys chime in and put this thread in perspective. Nitrotux is a joke and shouldn't be allowed to spread fodder.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Oh. "Him" equals Shuny and Jan? Bad grammar. Tsk tsk.

Anyways, I've had my fun harassing, teq. To reiterate my feelings: I hate him.

That being said, this topic is now about Wii Disc Dumpers! Oh snap, that's what it started as? Well, I guess it's good that we get back to it. Good luck, OP. I'll be waiting for your release.

EDIT: OK, I can't resist:
teq said:
These guys need to learn early on that they can't just throw out threads of whatever they feel like. People will get annoyed, angry, and it will cause problems. If you haven't seen it happen, you're blind to the truth.
I'd like to restate my position that you are not an authority figure around here. If people are posting bad topics, please report them to moderators instead of take it up with them publicly with replies in these "spam" threads. Practice what you preach, homie. Do unto others, and the like. Fuck man, don't you get it. You do everything wrong that you harp on and on about not doing! With the exception of creating your own topics... you don't do that. You just shit in everyone else's. Have a nice day.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobitos said:
EDIT: OK, I can't resist:
I'd like to restate my position that you are not an authority figure around here. If people are posting bad topics, please report them to moderators instead of take it up with them publicly with replies in these "spam" threads. Practice what you preach, homie. Do unto others, and the like. Fuck man, don't you get it. You do everything wrong that you harp on and on about not doing! With the exception of creating your own topics... you don't do that. You just shit in everyone else's. Have a nice day.

Actually, you don't get it.

If people don't realize they're making mistakes, yet they see moderators closing, moving, and deleting their threads without any recourse, they won't understand their mistake. So, in turn, the person will send a message to a moderator and ask what happened to their thread, creating more work for the moderators.

As far as "shitting in topics" is concerned, I have people telling me that you're out of your mind... and if someone sane looks back on this thread, it would show.

I came here to let nitrotux know that his misinformation will not fly around here, just as it didn't when SamSam12 posted a fix for 3.3u. If by any chance nitrotux actually has something to show from his claims, I expressed that I would like to see it, before he continues stringing people along.

It's a practical request in hope of ending this charade.

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nitrotux said:
For what it's worth,

I have succesfully dumped the first 400MB of a Wii game to SD.

I'm modifying FTPii a bit so I can retrieve the disc contents through a special file.

However, in the events what happened here I don't think I will release it right now.

how....... convenient.

not only has he said he isnt going to release it, but has changed his story too...

remember he said earlier that he made a "custom IOS"

wow

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
littlestevie said:
nitrotux said:
For what it's worth,

I'm modifying FTPii a bit so I can retrieve the disc contents through a special file.

However, in the events what happened here I don't think I will release it right now.

how....... convenient.

not only has he said he isnt going to release it, but has changed his story too...

wow

Not only that, but after you made your post, he deleted his. Good thing you quoted him.

So, was I right or was I right? This guy is a fake.

emu_kidid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gc-forever.com
XP
Country
Australia
To clear things up...
The disc dumper which everyone claims to be for Wii mode by me, was coded OVER A YEAR AGO, and is ONLY FOR GC MODE, and lastly.. it was rather troublesome with most SD cards hence it was useless.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
emu_kidid said:
To clear things up...
The disc dumper which everyone claims to be for Wii mode by me, was coded OVER A YEAR AGO, and is ONLY FOR GC MODE, and lastly.. it was rather troublesome with most SD cards hence it was useless.
So, like, you can update it with Wii mode, front SD slot support, and maybe with some other stuffs?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SkH said:
emu_kidid said:
To clear things up...
So, like, you can update it with Wii mode, front SD slot support, and maybe with some other stuffs?

Not possible without access to Starlet.

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
teq said:
littlestevie said:
nitrotux said:
For what it's worth,

how....... convenient.

wow

Not only that, but after you made your post, he deleted his. Good thing you quoted him.

So, was I right or was I right? This guy is a fake.

he removed it as i was posting...... i hit quote and it came up with removed in the reply box..

so i hit back and copy and pasted
smile.gif
good old cache never fails me
smile.gif

id say major fake

ziddey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copycat of wiimiidia guy, but this guy's getting none of the benefits. wiimiidia guy is most likely console-scene guy creating a stir, driving folks to his site, and constantly revisiting to see if there's progress for ad revenue. bet he's got lots.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what's with nitrotux "REMOVE"ing all his posts? did someone finally call Shenanigans on him? I bet he's taking his ball and going home too... lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr