OP
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since yesterday I noticed a strange problem with my Wii:
Whenever I want to go to the SD CARD SAVE MANAGEMENT in the "data management" menu, the Wii horribly crashes with strange sounds and everything...
I also tried it without the SD card inside and different SD cards but at all times my Wii just freezes! So basically everything works fine except I can't reach saves on my SD card anymore. Is this what they call a form of Semi-Bricked??

(Wiikey, cIOS, rev13a, Waninkoko 4.0)

PS: I recently did do a NAND restore via Bootmii. Could this be the thing that caused this?

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
berlinka said:
Since yesterday I noticed a strange problem with my Wii:
Whenever I want to go to the SD CARD SAVE MANAGEMENT in the "data management" menu, the Wii horribly crashes with strange sounds and everything...
I also tried it without the SD card inside and different SD cards but at all times my Wii just freezes! So basically everything works fine except I can't reach saves on my SD card anymore. Is this what they call a form of Semi-Bricked??

(Wiikey, cIOS, rev13a, Waninkoko 4.0)

PS: I recently did do a NAND restore via Bootmii. Could this be the thing that caused this?

I finally managed to do it myself... Thanks everyone (nobody) for helping a fella out. Nice helpful community!

NOT!!!!

...and a big f@$&* you!!

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats a bit exessive, you only gave them about 12 hours to answer most of the people would of been in bed, at work or outside, we dont spend all of our time browsing the forums day in day out looking for peoples problems. There are a lot of people on these forums each with their own problem or task. Dont expect the entire forum to come running to you when your Wii makes an uh oh.

And will you share with us how you fixed it? Someone else might have that problem

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Teh H4rRy said:
Thats a bit exessive, you only gave them about 12 hours to answer most of the people would of been in bed, at work or outside, we dont spend all of our time browsing the forums day in day out looking for peoples problems. There are a lot of people on these forums each with their own problem or task. Dont expect the entire forum to come running to you when your Wii makes an uh oh.

And will you share with us how you fixed it? Someone else might have that problem
Sorry, just got fed up by the fact that often when I ask something on the board nobody responds to my question, while the most dreadful rubbish and utter nonsense is being posted on here. Then I think where is this board for?

Well, about the problem: I looked around and found out that somebody with a similar problem solved it by using anytitledeleter and removing downloadable content from Rockband 2. So I looked and found the same file in anytitledeleter. I removed it: Problem solved!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one