Homebrew Wii Classic Controller not Working

Dogu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have recently bought an original Wii Classic Controller Pro, but I cannot get it to work with vbagx, snesgx and wii64. The emulators don’t recognize the controller and don’t take any inputs when I plug the controller in. The seller says that the controller worked, so I don’t know why this is the case. Got any ideas?

Dogu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Then I would suspect the wiimote's connector is defective - or of course your classic controller :(
That’s unfortunate. At least I didn’t spend that much to buy it. Weird thing is the Nunchuck works fine, and the seller said that the controller works.

Dogu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Test it in the Wii Menu - the left analog stick and A should work like the wiimote pointer
Are you sure that this is an accurate way to test the classic controller? I tried this with another wiimote and it didnt work again, yet the seller insists that the wiimote worked.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you sure that this is an accurate way to test the classic controller? I tried this with another wiimote and it didnt work again, yet the seller insists that the wiimote worked.
I mean the classic controller.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

You could try to find if the traces on th pcb works, but you need a *Multimeter for that.
Also... you could go the "n00b" way and open your classic controller to check for unsoldered cables or something.
I mean the classic controller.

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality